Author Topic: DCH open records request pertaining to Narconon of Georgia  (Read 67056 times)

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
Re: DCH open records request pertaining to Narconon of Georgia
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2012, 15:56 »
 As a concerned citizen and after careful review of what is out there on the net regarding the Desmond case, This citizen feels it is very important that multiple law enforcement agencies be aware of what is transpiring.

As this affair may if fact be emanating from several metro Atlanta counties those agencies should be on the same page information/criminal complaint wise. Then and only then can a state agency "The GBI" become involved and if needed the FBI.

The three Georgia counties whom individuals and or businesses who provide service to or work in concert with Narconon are Fulton county, Dekalb county and Gwinnett county.

Points of contact for criminal complaint regarding Narconon of Georgia and or its agents are

Dekalb county District attorneys office.

http://dekalbda.org/

Fulton county District attorneys office.

http://www.atlantada.org/

Gwinnett County District attorneys office.

http://www.gwinnettcounty.com/portal/gwinnett/Departments/DistrictAttorney

Once all of the above are on the same page information wise these entities can interact and if needed they can request the assistance of the GBI.

As four Narconon related entities may be involved here the following cities should have similar state and county information in hand if in fact criminal activity may be occurring.

Sandy Springs, Georgia

Duluth,Georgia

Norcross,Georgia

• High Value Target
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2012, 09:24 »

The below pictured letter is what a "DEFICIENCY STATEMENT REQUEST FORM" from the Georgia Department of Community Health looks like. This form is provided to the complainant if the complainants allegations are to be found factual and an investigation has occurred via the DCH. This form is cordially mailed to the complainant by the DCH.

More to follow.

• High Value Target
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2012, 17:34 »
 Today I received this letter of which I haven't the vaguest idea what it relates to concerning myself and GA00110446. A fellow complainant posted here on RFTTP their complaint # GA00109510.

Where does Complaint# GA00111398 come from? It has zero to do with my request for investigative DCH findings per DCH protocol and my complaint GA00110446

DCH also in this correspondence has my complaint # wrong. It is GA00110446. NOT GA0011046

Clerical error? Unknown at this time. Someone has a file that does not belong to them and or addressed to them. >:D
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 19:21 by SocialTransparency »

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2012, 17:53 »
Ms. Belcore invites you to call her.  She even says "Please".  I'd do that and see if it can be straightened out on the phone.

Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2012, 23:33 »
Yeh, ST, I wouldn't wonder. Just call. I think they are looking at the additional dox you later sent as being another complaint  ;D
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

• High Value Target
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2012, 10:42 »
Today I received this letter of which I haven't the vaguest idea what it relates to concerning myself and GA00110446. A fellow complainant posted here on RFTTP their complaint # GA00109510.

Where does Complaint# GA00111398 come from? It has zero to do with my request for investigative DCH findings per DCH protocol and my complaint GA00110446

DCH also in this correspondence has my complaint # wrong. It is GA00110446. NOT GA0011046

Clerical error? Unknown at this time. Someone has a file that does not belong to them and or addressed to them. >:D

Update.Due to my lack of understanding the manner in which the DCH works I today gained a vast amount of knowledge.The issue @ hand is being addressed to my satisfaction. The DCH was more than professional in responding to my inquires related to todays conversations.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 13:59 by SocialTransparency »

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2012, 13:50 »

Update.Due to my lack of understanding the manner in which the DCH works I today gains a vast amount of knowledge.The issue @ hand is being addressed to my satisfaction. The DCH was more than professional in responding to my inquires related to todays conversations.

Yeah!!  ^o:
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

• High Value Target
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2012, 14:14 »
Update 5/01/2012___2:10 P.M.est

Statement of deficiencies with plan for corrections are to be sent to this poster tomorrow 5/02/2012 via Georgia Department of Community Health.

Thank you DCH

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2012, 15:07 »
The only acceptable "...plan for corrections..." in my mind is clear the place out, refund all fees paid, and lock the doors.
BigBeard

• High Value Target
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2012, 15:26 »
The only acceptable "...plan for corrections..." in my mind is clear the place out, refund all fees paid, and lock the doors.

As I understand it, The "Plan for Corrections" is in response to DCH investigation findings and how Narcocon of Georgia addresses those investigative findings i.e "Plan for Corrections".

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2012, 16:38 »
Closing this facility is a work in progress!

Can't wait to see what comes in on this in your mailbox!!

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2012, 18:01 »
Closing this facility is a work in progress!

Can't wait to see what comes in on this in your mailbox!!

Same here, ST. Good job on the follow-up!
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

• High Value Target
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2012, 18:12 »
GA00110446  DCH Statement of deficiencies regarding Narconon of Georgia

Click on images to enlarge multiple times or copy to your desktop and enlarge as needed.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 19:02 »
OMG!  This is fantastic reading!

The way these inspection reports are presented is:
Left side = DCH findings, listed by the Georgia law that covers drug rehab, education, and detox facilities.
Right side = response by the facility that was inspected.

Click on images to enlarge multiple times or copy to your desktop and enlarge as needed.

Narconon Reviews

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2012, 19:14 »
These documents are a thing of beauty!  cU#__
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2012, 20:25 »
Wanna bet that "Intervention America" web site NNG claims they have nothing to do with, and they can't get it changed because it's behind a proxy, is in fact actually controlled by Cof$ from behind their firewall??

BigBeard
BigBeard

• High Value Target
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2012, 21:32 »

Here is but one example of Narconon of Georgia,s ongoing internet fraud.

http://interventionamerica.org/Inpatient_Rehab/listing.cfm?Drug_Rehab_ID=13023

The DCH documents state 100%of Discovery Courses clients are Narconon of Georgia,s  clients. Also that Narconon of Georgia wrote a letter to Discovery Course about god only knows what.

Gee, I wonder how this can be? ooo:/ ...... Oh wait, I know why!

Pictured below is Narconon of Georgia,s Director Mary Rieser seated next to guess who? Why its Darrell Hall Director of Discovery Course. Why in the heck are they both seen here in this channel 2 news photo attending a Sandy Springs zoning meeting regarding the church of SCIENTOLOGY,S zoning variance application back in September of 09. Take a wild guess 3((:

« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 21:53 by SocialTransparency »

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2012, 21:43 »
Wanna bet that "Intervention America" web site NNG claims they have nothing to do with, and they can't get it changed because it's behind a proxy, is in fact actually controlled by Cof$ from behind their firewall??

BigBeard

That is an interesting question, BigBeard, and I will point you to these threads about Intervention America:
http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,9939.msg22818.html#msg22818
http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,6153.0.html

Additionally, I will add that Narconon of Georgia is still listed on it:
http: // interventionamerica.org/Detoxification/listing.cfm?Drug_Rehab_ID=13023
(link broken deliberately, copy, paste, and remove the spaces between http: and // and int...)

and will list what the site says:

Services Provided    Drug Rehab, Alcohol Treatment, Inpatient Drug Rehab, OutPatient, Substance Abuse Treatment, and Residential Treatment
Discription      Narconon of Georgia Detoxification drug rehab with a primary focus on .
Editor's Review    Specializing in non-profit Drug Rehabilitation/Education facility providing non traditional treatment. We utilizie the Sauna Detoxification process with produces amazing results by eliminating residual drug cravings.

Note the misspelling above.

Here is a screen shot for documentation, because obviously Mary Rieser is doing what Mary Rieser does - lying - and perhaps DCH will find this:

Edit: ST beat me to it - LOL.  Image left out.
   Narconon Reviews

• High Value Target
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2012, 22:43 »

Here is but one example of Narconon of Georgia,s ongoing internet fraud.

http://interventionamerica.org/Inpatient_Rehab/listing.cfm?Drug_Rehab_ID=13023

The DCH documents state 100%of Discovery Courses clients are Narconon of Georgia,s  clients. Also that Narconon of Georgia wrote a letter to Discovery Course about god only knows what.

Gee, I wonder how this can be? ooo:/ ...... Oh wait, I know why!

Pictured below is Narconon of Georgia,s Director Mary Rieser seated next to guess who? Why its Darrell Hall Director of Discovery Course. Why in the heck are they both seen here in this channel 2 news photo attending a Sandy Springs zoning meeting regarding the church of SCIENTOLOGY,S zoning variance application back in September of 09. Take a wild guess 3((:

BUT WAIT! Narconon of Georgia is all over the internet claiming to be a RESIDENTIAL rehab facility

http://dual-diagnosis-drug-rehab.com/Dual_Diagnosis_Treamtment_facility.cfm?state=GA&city=Norcross&ID=13023

edit: removed some of the copies of the inspection report. --ec
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 23:08 by ethercat »

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2012, 23:04 »
BUT WAIT! Narconon of Georgia is all over the internet claiming to be an inpatient rehab facility

http: // www. narconon.co/narconon-centers/narconon-georgia.html Narconon International even says so! Must be true if this statement is on Narconon Internationals own website.

http: // dual-diagnosis-drug-rehab.com/Dual_Diagnosis_Treamtment_facility.cfm?state=GA&city=Norcross&ID=13023

Thanks for the screenshot of the dual diagnosis site.  One of Narconon International would be nice also.

However, I think we have quite enough images of the DCH documents now; thanks ST.   ;)  I'm going to pull some of them out because too many images make older computers lock up sometimes.  I hope you won't mind...

Narconon Reviews