Author Topic: DCH open records request pertaining to Narconon of Georgia  (Read 64305 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: DCH open records request pertaining to Narconon of Georgia
« Reply #200 on: November 21, 2012, 10:17 »
I gotta tell ya, the more that comes out about this DCH related crap, the more I'm leaning towards NN/Cof$ either having a ringer in there somewhere, or they've got something serious on someone in the DCH hierarchy.

/paranoid mode

It is truly difficult to believe otherwise at this point.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
« Reply #201 on: July 07, 2013, 23:47 »
Update on GA00112270 6/08/2012

This complaint centered on the Release and Settlement Agreement, March 26th,2007 between the Georgia DCH and Narconon of Georgia to continue its operations.This complaint centered on gross violations by Narconon of Georgia of said Release and Settlement agreement.

An inspection was executed by the Georgia DCH on the merits of this complaint. Violations were found. This is kind of a big deal.

God I love this document.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #202 on: July 16, 2013, 07:58 »
I love it, too. And I love you for never giving up on cracking all that red tape to get the facts addressed. Big Thank You!, ST. :)
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.