Author Topic: Two dead in last 6 1/2 months at Narconon Arrowhead - Tulsa World  (Read 1742 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Two dead in last 6 1/2 months at Narconon Arrowhead - Tulsa World
4 May 2012, 5:14 pm

Two dead in last 6 1/2 months at Narconon Arrowhead

Tulsa World

Narconon Arrowhead, a Drug Rehabilitation and Education Services Center is located on 216 acres of Arrowhead State Park outside Eufala, OK. The foundation of the program is built on the principles of L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology.

and more »

Source: narconon - Google News

In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
FYI, The story has hit the AP wire at AP Mobile, Tulsa News KOAM TV

A story from AP Mobile:
http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_268748/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=0CqLS40j

Comments are open here:
http://www.koamtv.com/story/18150156/2-dead-in-last-6-12-months-at-narconon-arrowhead

Mine:
Thank you for reporting this. People need to know that this is a serious matter and that the Narconon program has caused illness and deaths internationally.  I  have faith that the medical examiner and the sheriff department are going to get to the bottom of these unfortunate deaths and that they will then look into other past deaths at this facility.

Visit the forum called ReachingForTheTippingPoint at reaching4 (dot) info for more information about the program and those who have been suffered because of it.
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
 :-thanks-: for promoting us, Mary. 
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions