Author Topic: WSBTV-August 17, 2009  (Read 1827 times)

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
WSBTV-August 17, 2009
« on: September 29, 2009, 20:25 »
Don't know how we missed putting this video on here: http://www.wsbtv.com/video/20436381/index.html

They still have maintenance issues.

Rusted pole on brick sign:

Shutter falling apart:

And here's the portico falling apart (good thing the section fell the way it did, otherwise it might have fallen off and hit someone below):

Looks like they might have some roof leakage too, but it's hard to tell in this shot:

Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Raven

Re: WSBTV-August 17, 2009
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 22:44 »
That building looks bad from soo many angles

Offline Stutroup

• Supressive Person
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 10:31 »
It would look better if a law firm or psychiatric office had purchased it in stead of a cult.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 11:20 »
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 16:22 »
 If the exterior of the building is any indication of the overall health of the property, one has to wonder what in interior looks like :o. This building was built back in the 1970,s and currently has been unused for the last 5 years.

Offline Stutroup

• Supressive Person
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009, 15:59 »
EC, at least someone got it xD

If the exterior of the building is any indication of the overall health of the property, one has to wonder what in interior looks like :o. This building was built back in the 1970,s and currently has been unused for the last 5 years.

GREAT point, and I'd thought of that as well.  However, I've worked around contractors for the past half decade or so, and I know they have some tricks if they want to use them. 

I know it doesn't make anything right, but a lot of problems can be covered up or otherwise disguised in some really creative ways!  And that scares me, in general.

So honestly, I wouldn't doubt if the inside of the building could potentially be made up with some cleaning followed by some new paint and carpet, maybe a little wainscot or full paneling in some rooms.  It could look magnificent if done well.

Granted, the wiring would still be insufficient, as would be communications lines, structure, etc. 

And I can't imagine the cult picking REALLY nice carpet and stuff, considering the choice of the idle org cartoon villain/vampire uniforms and some other interior shots of plain white walls with Sea Org promo posters which have been leaked.