Author Topic: Angelina Jolie's 'Cousin' Claims Brad Pitt And John Travolta ... - Entertainmentwise  (Read 2190 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Angelina Jolie's 'Cousin' Claims Brad Pitt And John Travolta ... - Entertainmentwise
21 June 2012, 11:17 am

A man claiming to be Angelina Jolie’s cousin, Jonathan Jolie has attempted to get a restraining order against Brad Pitt, John Travolta and the Church of Scientology after the two stars allegedly beat him up when he tried to stop the ‘Grease’ star recruiting Pitt for Scientology.

There are more than a few crazy stories in the world of showbiz but 'Jonathan Jolie's'' claims are perhaps the strangest for a while.

Joanthan alleges that on June 1st this year the actors attacked him in Florida after the pope sent him to intervene in the recruitment. It also claimed that John Travolta was in a homosexual relationship with the ‘Moneyball’ actor and that the actors tied him up and dumped him in the Gulf of Mexico where he got bitten by fish, according to RadarOnline.

more at http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/79046/Angelina-Jolies-Cousin-Claims-Brad-Pitt-And-John-Travolta-Attacked-Him-After-Discovering-Their-affair
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 18:09 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
Mental illness is a sad thing.

Even sadder is the cult of Scientology continuing to claim such illnesses do not exist, and actively working to prevent people who are sick from getting medical help.

May a loving God have mercy on their souls.

'til next time;
tony w
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Mental illness is a sad thing.

Even sadder is the cult of Scientology continuing to claim such illnesses do not exist, and actively working to prevent people who are sick from getting medical help.

May a loving God have mercy on their souls.

'til next time;
tony w

Nicely said.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama