Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

* Narconon Reviews - Help on choosing a rehab and why to avoid Narconon

* Former clients of Narconon, please do the Narconon Survey.

* Class Action Against Narconon of Georgia
* Reaching For the Tipping Point has a calendar now!
* Narconon CCDC certificates revoked by NAFC.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Best Drug Rehabilitation  (Read 338653 times)

enjoy_alienation

• On the path to knowledge
Best Drug Rehabilitation
« on: June 26, 2012, 20:25 »
Has anyone heard of this place? It's owned by Per Wickstrom, who also owns 'A Forever Recovery'. I just left this cultish "rehab" two days ago. I had no clue what I was getting into. I wanted to go into drug treatment and made some calls. I stumbled across BDR. On the phone the recruiter told me there were many different programs to choose from and never mentioned anything about Scientology or Narconon. I went to Battle Creek for detox, which was this old rundown house with inadequate staff. I didn't see a doctor for days and when I finally got to see him he gave me attention for about 12 seconds then sent me on my way. This detox was called "Tranquility Detox". About half the people in there were going to A Forever Recovery and the rest of us were going to Best Drug Rehabilitation. The staff would not tell us ANYTHING about the places we were going to. After 10 days at detox I was taken to Manistee, Michigan, which is where BDR is located. It was a rundown building that smelled awful and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in ages. I was immediately in shock. It was nothing like they made it out to be. My first day I began doing "TRs" which are absolutely RIDICULOUS. EVERY SINGLE BOOK IN THAT PLACE WAS BASED ON SCIENTOLOGY. None of it had anything to do with drugs! The food was terrible. The staff members were selling drugs and alcohol to clients. They did everything they could to suck money out of your bank account. I feel like when I tell people about the courses they just don't understand. None of it had anything to do with my addiction, it was just Scientology 101. Per Wickstrom would show up whenever someone threatened to sue and his presence alone sent chills up my spine.  Staff blackmailed people into staying, if you did something wrong they'd try to scare you and take you to a homeless shelter but not let you actually get out of the van. There's no way to get kicked out. They just put you on "ethics", which is pretty much work detail. The cleanliness of the building is all up to the clients. And addicts aren't the cleanest people. I stayed for 60 days and then I left. I would have left earlier if I had the means to. The place is getting more crowded every week. When I arrived there were maybe 60 people and when I left there were over a hundred. I feel completely traumatized by the experience. I feel sorry for anyone who was tricked into a Narconon program. I haven't found anything on this site about this particular rehab center because it's relatively new but it reeks of Scientology. The only positive thing about it is when I think about using I just remember being in that place and my urges go completely away.

mefree

• High Value Target
Re: Best Drug Rehabilitation
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 20:39 »
Has anyone heard of this place? It's owned by Per Wickstrom, who also owns 'A Forever Recovery'. I just left this cultish "rehab" two days ago. I had no clue what I was getting into. I wanted to go into drug treatment and made some calls. I stumbled across BDR. On the phone the recruiter told me there were many different programs to choose from and never mentioned anything about Scientology or Narconon. I went to Battle Creek for detox, which was this old rundown house with inadequate staff. I didn't see a doctor for days and when I finally got to see him he gave me attention for about 12 seconds then sent me on my way. This detox was called "Tranquility Detox". About half the people in there were going to A Forever Recovery and the rest of us were going to Best Drug Rehabilitation. The staff would not tell us ANYTHING about the places we were going to. After 10 days at detox I was taken to Manistee, Michigan, which is where BDR is located. It was a rundown building that smelled awful and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in ages. I was immediately in shock. It was nothing like they made it out to be. My first day I began doing "TRs" which are absolutely RIDICULOUS. EVERY SINGLE BOOK IN THAT PLACE WAS BASED ON SCIENTOLOGY. None of it had anything to do with drugs! The food was terrible. The staff members were selling drugs and alcohol to clients. They did everything they could to suck money out of your bank account. I feel like when I tell people about the courses they just don't understand. None of it had anything to do with my addiction, it was just Scientology 101. Per Wickstrom would show up whenever someone threatened to sue and his presence alone sent chills up my spine.  Staff blackmailed people into staying, if you did something wrong they'd try to scare you and take you to a homeless shelter but not let you actually get out of the van. There's no way to get kicked out. They just put you on "ethics", which is pretty much work detail. The cleanliness of the building is all up to the clients. And addicts aren't the cleanest people. I stayed for 60 days and then I left. I would have left earlier if I had the means to. The place is getting more crowded every week. When I arrived there were maybe 60 people and when I left there were over a hundred. I feel completely traumatized by the experience. I feel sorry for anyone who was tricked into a Narconon program. I haven't found anything on this site about this particular rehab center because it's relatively new but it reeks of Scientology. The only positive thing about it is when I think about using I just remember being in that place and my urges go completely away.

Welcome to Tipping Point, enjoy_alienation!

I believe word had reached us of BDR, but we didn't have much information. 

It certainly appears to be Narconon under an alias. Narconon frequently comes up with new names to brand themselves under to avoid scrutiny and tracking. What gives them away is the same old Hubbardian junk science approach to drug treatment. THAT doesn't seem to change.

If you haven't seen the Narconon survey, we would love for you to fill one out.
Link: http://reachingforthetippingpoint.net/narcononsurvey/

Thanks for registering and posting. Feel free to look around and comment on anything of interest.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 21:56 »
Hi enjoy_alienation, and welcome.  Congratulations on keeping clean now that you're out of Narconon-By-a-Different-Name!    L-O-: 

I'm sorry you ended up at those places.  If Per Wickstrom is involved, it can't have been good.

The only positive thing about it is when I think about using I just remember being in that place and my urges go completely away.

I have heard that before - it works by being so bad, people will do anything not to go anywhere like that again.  Unfortunately, it has also turned some people off of going to any legitimate rehabs too, even when they could have benefited from it.

Can you tell us more about Tranquility Detox?  Do you think it was scientology-run also?  The reason I ask is because there was previously a Narconon in Battle Creek, MI called Narconon Stone Hawk (also run by Per Wickstrom).  It's closed now, but I'm just wondering if this some remaining part of it, repackaged.

I found it in the Michigan Department of Licensing and Affairs website with Steve Anderson listed as the Resident Agent, and there is a Steve Anderson in the Scientology Completions List.  It's probably a fairly common name, though.

Thanks for telling us about your experience!
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

enjoy_alienation

• On the path to knowledge
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 22:07 »
Tranquility detox is just a run down old building with no signs or anything on the outside. It looks like an old boarding house, but it includes a sauna and a hot tub. A girl died while in there due to them taking everyone off their medications cold turkey. The authorities didn't even know Tranquility detox existed. They couldn't find it. Narconon Stone Hawk is now known as "A Forever Recovery" from my understanding. They just operate it a bit differently. A Forever Recovery is right down the block from Tranquility Detox. It seems like all of Stone Hawks methodology and possibly employees were moved to Best Drug Rehabilitation where I ended up. I felt like I was at the David Koresh compound(with a Scientology twist) with a lot of other drug addicts. It's an experience I wouldn't want to repeat, but I'm glad I went. Now I know how kooky and money hungry The Church of Scientology really is.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure Tranquility Detox is Scientology run also. They just don't FORCE you into the saunas but they highly encourage it. And they feed you massive amounts of vitamins and take you off all psyche meds completely.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 22:16 by enjoy_alienation »

mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 23:25 »
Yep, looks like Narconon has sprouted a new head. Tranquility Detox is allegedly, Best Drug Rehab's "medical detox." Their website begins by outlining the Narconon training routines as we know them and then offers something for virtually everyone, with their fifth goal. Narconon must be getting desperate.

I have no idea what "counselors who have graduated many different modalities of treatment" is supposed to mean.  ::)

Best Drug Rehabilitation Treatment Goals

Goal 1: Medically Supervised Withdrawal and Detoxification

Detox treatment goal The First goal of the Best Drug Rehabilitation program is medically supervised withdrawal and detoxification in the Tranquility Detox Clinic. A client meets with the Medical Director to determine if there is a need for medically supervised wean down and each wean down is customized according to the client’s needs. Tranquility Detox Clinic has 24-hr supervision with trained withdraw staff and nurses present 24 hours, 7 days a week. A combination of vitamins, exercise and nutritional therapies help alleviate the clients’ withdrawal symptoms. Drug Withdrawal Formula is administered along with a liquid blend of Calcium Magnesium to aid to this process. Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Chiropractic Care, Assist and exercises are also used to bring a person into a better awareness of their body. When a client is no longer under the influence of any mood-altering substance, no longer in immediate medical danger as a result of their drug use and withdrawal and no longer suffering from any major withdrawal symptoms of their drug of choice, they are then cleared by the Medical Director to begin Goal Two of the Best Drug Rehabilitation Program.

Goal 2: Orientation to the Program

The Second goal of the program begins with the client being introduced to one of our Intake Assessment Staff members. An assessment is done to determine what the client is receptive to and the client is informed of their role in the program while at the facility. Best Drug Rehabilitation’s couselors help keep discipline, responsibility and accountability enforced at all times. Counselors are responsible for ensuring adherence to the Client Rules of Conduct. The client is oriented to the Rules of Conduct governing the program, assigned a room, and given a tour of the building. The client is then seen by the Senior Case Manger and the Case Management Team. Here, the client will be assigned an individual counselor whom they will meet with for an individual one-on-one counseling and then continue to see on a weekly basis during their stay at the facility.

Goal 3: Training Series (Communication Classes): Communicate, Confront and Control

First, Best Drug Rehabilitation works with clients on the basics of good communication skills. If an addict can learn to communicate well, he or she can deal with tough issues. Otherwise, there will be a tendency to introvert and never handle the situation.

Next, Best Drug Rehabilitation teaches clients how to confront their issues. Best Drug Rehabilitation believes that an addict must learn to confront everyday problems, issues, relationships, finances and any other roadblocks that are detouring them. Confronting an issue does not make it a problem. On the contrary, once an issue is confronted, a solution can be adapted and it is no longer a problem.

The Best Drug Rehabilitation client completes exercises over and over again, until he or she is proficient at confronting any situation at any given time. Best Drug Rehabilitation clients learn to be more comfortable around others and find that the pull to revert to addictive behaviors becomes less powerful. The recovering addict learns how to confront and handle old friends, situations, people and places by applying new skills learned in the Best Drug Rehabilitation training.

Best Drug Rehabilitation Goals

Finally, Best Drug Rehabilitation teaches individuals how to regain personal control of their lives. Individuals work with a partner in a college-like classroom setting, assisted by a Best Drug Rehabilitation supervisor. They learn to handle difficult situations without using physical force and how to become fully responsible in a social and drug-free setting. Best Drug Rehabilitation supervisors drill with the clients in “live” situations that are set up to be much tougher than normal life situations.

Successfully completing these steps demonstrates to Best Drug Rehabilitation staff, the willingness and ability to handle the rest of the program. Confront, Communicate and Control all situations and issues. It sounds simple, because it is.

Goal 4: Life Improvement Courses

A core component of Best Drug Rehabilitation is the emphasis on self-improvement and learning new patterns of thinking and behavior. Best Drug Rehabilitation utilizes a variety of courses to assist in this process.

1. Learning Improvement Course enables students to advance their reading and comprehension skills. Once this course is completed, the person is able to grasp and apply fully all the steps of study and application that follows. One of the biggest stumbling blocks for substance abusers in early recovery from addiction, is incorrectly processing information that could be vital towards their long-term recovery. In Learning Improvement, students learn the proper techniques of study to more fully understand the material, recognize the stumbling blocks or barriers to study, and learn techniques to apply the material so that it is relevant to their own life. Once students gain these skills, proper understanding of their addictions and the process of recovery becomes more real for them.

2. Personal Values and Integrity Course: In this course, the student learns about their ethics, morals, responsibility, and how integrity is lost and exactly how it can be restored. Part of the healing process is for the student to shed his misdeeds of the past and gain relief from guilt of those misdeeds. The student, who no longer feels guilty about his past, is able to improve choices in life by applying the basic concept of ethics and morals, moving them forward into a positive future. Students also learn to make better choices regarding, not only their survival, but also the survival of their families, work groups, and mankind. This helps to remove the student from the often self-centered focus that addiction causes and better able to become a contributing member of the family and society. In this course, students will learn to take accountability for their actions, decrease the chances of repeating the same behaviors, and become free from their past.

3. Way to Happiness Course enlightens the student on 21 guidelines that cover moral and ethical codes that will give them subjective reality on where they have gone and exactly how to do better in the future. This will result in a better way of living and a happier, more productive person.

4. Electives are offered to allow students an opportunity to individualize the program and focus on problems and issues that affect their lives due to their substance abuse history. There are over 20 elective courses offered, such as Marriage, Parenting, Self-Confidence, Knowing Who You Can Trust, Relationships, Organize for Success, How to Get Motivated, Effective Time Management, and many more.

Goal 5: Additional Betterment Activities

The Fifth goal of the Best Drug Rehabilitation Program is the five separate activities that are offered at the facility. Listed below are the separate activities and what is offered by each.

1. Self-Help Enhancement allows the client, who is either a believer or has interest in self-help support groups, fellowships, and other recovery communities, to work on self-motivated recovery. Clients on this track will attend Narcotics Anonymous meetings, Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, attend lectures by recovering addicts and enjoy guided sessions.

2. Indigenous allows the client to focus on the culturally relevant recovery materials and methods that have been developed by White Bison, Inc. for the Native American Wellbriety movement. In the Indigenous track our clients learn not only how to heal from their addiction, but also how to heal themselves physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

3. Faith-Based is for the client who is a believer or has an interest in the teachings of Jesus Christ or has other religious or spiritual beliefs. Clients on this activity will attend Church services, Christian 12-step meetings, and/or sermons and lectures by ordained ministers and priests. Clients will also participate in pastoral counseling and guided Bible study and scripture.

4. Holistic allows a client to participate in yoga, Aikido and other martial art training, guided imagery sessions and healing techniques and also acupuncture. Clients on this track believe that empowerment over addiction comes from within one’s self.

5. One on One Therapy uses counselors who have graduated many different modalities of treatment and found that walking with an addict through one-one-one counseling makes all the difference in whether or not a former addict walks out with their head held high aware of their environment and surroundings and at peace with those they care about.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 21:13 »
Tranquility detox is just a run down old building with no signs or anything on the outside. It looks like an old boarding house, but it includes a sauna and a hot tub. A girl died while in there due to them taking everyone off their medications cold turkey. The authorities didn't even know Tranquility detox existed. They couldn't find it.

Did you report the girl's death?

Tranquility Detox appears to be operating without a license.  I don't find them listed here at the Statewide Search for Substance Abuse Programs: http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/bhs_car/sr_sal.asp

Best Drug Rehab is listed at two addresses:
163 NORTH AVENUE   BATTLE CREEK   49017  License #: 130116
300 CARE CENTER DRIVE    MANISTEE  49660  License #: 510026

And A Forever Recovery is listed at two addresses:
216 ST MARY'S LAKE RD  BATTLE CREEK  49017  License #: 130102
163 NORTH AVENUE   BATTLE CREEK  49017  License #: 130115

(Those links for the names and license numbers are to the specific information on the Michigan site, by the way, not to the rehab websites.)

You can also file a complaint about your services here: http://www6.dleg.state.mi.us/parsers/complaints/onlineform.asp

Here are the regulations for a residential substance abuse program, which may help you if you choose to file a complaint: http://www7.dleg.state.mi.us/orr/Files/AdminCode/103_73_AdminCode.pdf

Narconon Stone Hawk is now known as "A Forever Recovery" from my understanding. They just operate it a bit differently. A Forever Recovery is right down the block from Tranquility Detox. It seems like all of Stone Hawks methodology and possibly employees were moved to Best Drug Rehabilitation where I ended up.

Stone Hawk was shut down because of financial irregularities, and it is my understanding that Per Wickstrom got in Narconon International's bad graces, so could not operate as an official Narconon.  That's when he got involved with A Forever Recovery, which is at least listed in the Michigan corporations database.  Best Drug Rehabilitation is not listed. 

I felt like I was at the David Koresh compound(with a Scientology twist) with a lot of other drug addicts. It's an experience I wouldn't want to repeat, but I'm glad I went. Now I know how kooky and money hungry The Church of Scientology really is.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure Tranquility Detox is Scientology run also. They just don't FORCE you into the saunas but they highly encourage it. And they feed you massive amounts of vitamins and take you off all psyche meds completely.

Is Tranquility Detox located at the 163 North Avenue address above, by any chance?  On Google Street View, it looks like a small office building (Park Bldg.?), and it has "At this address: Freedom Center of Albion‎ and Tranquility Detox‎".  Freedom Center is Narconon also.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 09:04 by ethercat »
   Narconon Reviews

mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 00:26 »
Searched for: TRANQUILITY DETOX

ID Num: 03912M

Assumed Names

Entity Name: TRANQUILITY DETOX, INC.
Type of Entity: Domestic Profit Corporation

Resident Agent: STEVE ANDERSON
Registered Office Address: 10486 WILDWOOD DR  RICHLAND   MI  49083

Mailing Address:   MI

Formed Under Act Number(s): 284-1972         

Incorporation/Qualification Date: 5-9-2011

Jurisdiction of Origin: MICHIGAN

Number of Shares: 60,000

Year of Most Recent Annual Report:

Year of Most Recent Annual Report With Officers & Directors:
Status: (CONTACT OUR OFFICE AT  517-241-6470  TO OBTAIN DOCUMENT OR EXPLANATION)   Date: 7-26-2011

Several listings on Michigan LARA site for Tranquility:

http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/bcs_corp/rs_corp.asp?s_button=sname&v_search=Tranquility&hiddenField=&search=Search
-Dalai Lama

neveragain

• Met Xenu
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 19:19 »
This place you describe sounds very similar to the freedom center in Albion Mi   I am glad you got out and didn't end up working there as so many do and hope you are doing well

mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 21:19 »
This place you describe sounds very similar to the freedom center in Albion Mi   I am glad you got out and didn't end up working there as so many do and hope you are doing well

Yes, if they are not one and the same, they're affiliated.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 22:12 by mefree »
-Dalai Lama

NeedhelpinIowa

• New Around Here
Best Drug Rehab - Need help ASAP
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 11:56 »
In our desperation to find help for my brother, we got sucked into the Best Drug Rehab in Manistee, MI. He detoxed Saturday through yesterday, and then last night made it to the actual rehab center. He was supposed to call last night and hasn't, and now his intake counselers cell phone has been disconnected. We were up all night scouring the Internet and are beside ourselves. We are on our way (14 hour drive) to Manistee to pick him up now, but would love any advice or feedback on what to do or say when we get there. Will they let him go without a fight? I'm so overwhelmed. Please help!

Sarah

NeedhelpinIowa

• New Around Here
Re: Best Drug Rehab - Need help ASAP
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2012, 12:11 »
I would be interested in the same information about Best Drug Rehab in Michigan. I would love any advice at all, honestly.

Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2012, 13:23 »
I would be interested in the same information about Best Drug Rehab in Michigan. I would love any advice at all, honestly.

Hello, NeedhelpinIowa, I really can't help unless I have more information ( which should not be posted on the internet.)

At the below link, you will find an article with a confidential questionaire I  have people copy, paste and email me back if they have complaints about Narconon and other related scientology front groups. You can fill in what details you want and if you email it back to me ( address is noted at the end of it) I will get back to you with options on what yoyur options are. Every complaint is different.

I created this questionaire to help me make sure the facts of one complaint are all in one place. I get many complaints. Anything you send me is held in strictest confidence.

Victims Of Scientology: Complaints & Concerns About Narconon
http://free-from-scientology.blogspot.com/2009/01/victims-of-scientology-complaints.html

Mary

I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2012, 18:14 »
Call the police in Manistee and ask them to be there when you go to pick him up.
-Dalai Lama

Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2012, 18:27 »
In our desperation to find help for my brother, we got sucked into the Best Drug Rehab in Manistee, MI. He detoxed Saturday through yesterday, and then last night made it to the actual rehab center. He was supposed to call last night and hasn't, and now his intake counselers cell phone has been disconnected. We were up all night scouring the Internet and are beside ourselves. We are on our way (14 hour drive) to Manistee to pick him up now, but would love any advice or feedback on what to do or say when we get there. Will they let him go without a fight? I'm so overwhelmed. Please help!

Sarah

Don't allow him or yourselves to sign ANYTHING.

Contact us when you get back. PM me if you want help with trying to get your money back.
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2012, 18:33 »
A Forever recovery is doing business as ( aka )

A Forever Recovery 216 Saint Mary's Lake Road
Battle Creek, MI 49017
US
Phone: 269-964-6731
http://www.carf.org/providerProfile.aspx?cid=226727

NeedhelpinIowa

• New Around Here
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2012, 19:52 »
Thank you so much for the replies.

We haven't actually paid the remainder of the bill yet, only the $3,500 to "get him in the door." Are we legally obligated to pay the rest?

Mary, I will sit down with my brother tonight or tomorrow on the ride home and have him fill out that questionnaire. Than you for that.

Do you really think its necessary to involve the police? That's an honest question, I just don't know what to expect!

Thanks again for the help.

mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2012, 19:57 »

Do you really think its necessary to involve the police? That's an honest question, I just don't know what to expect!

You're welcome! Some parents have had difficulty getting Narconon to release their kids to them. I would suggest asking the police to meet you there.
-Dalai Lama

Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2012, 20:30 »
Thanks for the update. Don't pay a penny more. I will look things over and advise you of what your rights and obligations are based upon the laws of your state and that of MI.

Definately have an officer accompany you. They do this all the time. If you want to be comfortable with this, go to the sheriff or local police, call Narconon from there and say you are in town to pickup your son NOW and that you will bering the authorities with you if they do not release him.

Please make sure you have a place to get your brotherrehab help as soon as you get home. Private message me if you are not sure where to start in looking.  Have him consider NA or AA meeting to start but keep an eye on him 24/7 until you find another place to send him or you may lose him to drugs/alcohol right away.
Best wishes,  Mary
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 20:43 by Mary_McConnell »

ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2012, 20:34 »

We haven't actually paid the remainder of the bill yet, only the $3,500 to "get him in the door." Are we legally obligated to pay the rest?

Mary, I will sit down with my brother tonight or tomorrow on the ride home and have him fill out that questionnaire. Than you for that.

Hi Sarah, and welcome to the Tipping Point. 

Whether you are obligated to pay the remainder depends on what you may have signed.  Check your papers for anything about a refund.  Personally, I would refuse to pay any more.  I don't believe if you're picking him up that Narconon, oops, Best Drug Rehabilitation will insist.

Whether or not it becomes necessary to involve the police, it's not a bad idea.  That way will avoid your having any trouble, and will also let the police know there is something that needs to be watched there.

Just say that you're there to pick him up because you changed your mind.  I agree with Mary, do not sign anything, nothing, even if they say it's just a routine whatever.

Good luck to your family, please let us know how it went once you're all back at home.

(I'm merging your other thread into this one so everything's in one place.)
   Narconon Reviews

Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2012, 20:47 »

Whether you are obligated to pay the remainder depends on what you may have signed.  Check your papers for anything about a refund.  Personally, I would refuse to pay any more.  I don't believe if you're picking him up that Narconon, oops, Best Drug Rehabilitation will insist.

We can't prove it's a Narconon and from the info patients or loved ones have sent me , and from my research of the place, it's not a Narconon . It may have the sauna componient but no proof of licensing it. The withdrawal may be the same but. no proof. They have several peer reviewed counseling programs there which patients choose from according to their needs before they start. No Narconon would have these. Just saying......
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.258 seconds with 23 queries.