Author Topic: Next Narconon Arrowhead Protest is - August 25th 1 - 6 pm  (Read 18268 times)

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation
Re: Next Narconon Arrowhead Protest is - August 25th 1 - 6 pm
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2012, 14:25 »
Just purchased Flight from Travel Agent to Oklahoma - - will NOT post ANY Intinerary here,
 but I will be in Oklahoma for five (5) days. :)
An Ol' Irish Quote:
“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2012, 14:30 »
 :)
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2012, 09:17 »
Is there a protest planning thread, somewhere? Just a few considerations that you may want to add in a protest planning thread. I know you guys have been super busy.

The weather: It's hot! Candian, OK has been under excessive heat warnings.
http://www.city-data.com/forecast/w-Canadian-Oklahoma.html

In addition to location and time you might add some info on

Travel:
Lodging:

Bring:
* Yourself and your friends! Friends of friends!
* Signs
* Flyers
* H20, H20, H20
*Sunscreen
* Trash bags
* Good spirits and a cool head
* Cameras, still and video

Other miscellany:

* Police are notified
* Masks are illegal, but we've had no problems with sunglasses, hats, wigs, face paint, as long as they don't cover the majority of your face.  (Mask laws in OK?)
* Please contact media (I think you have this covered, correct?)
* No "honk if ..." or "... hate ..." signs.

EC: Do we have an old protest announcement around here? Darn, if I could find one.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2012, 12:12 »

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
-Dalai Lama

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2012, 14:07 »

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=8620

WireService.ca Press Release - August 4, 2012 - Many others from around North America vow they will be at Narconon Arrowhead protest because of the recent patient deaths inside this Scientology Rehab center. Public, government, and health agency awareness is the focus and they hope to bring an end to anymore deaths and other abuses commonly cited at many Narconons around the globe.

August 4, 2012 - Colin Henderson, Bert Leahy, David Edgar Love, and many others will be at Narconon Arrowhead in Oklahoma on August 25, 2012 to protest the recent patient deaths inside this Scientology Rehab center. Public and government agency awareness is the focus and we hope to bring an end to anymore deaths and other abuses commonly cited at many Narconons around the globe. Hope to see you there. Free HUGS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxG92z4dxoo
********************************************************************************

http://narcononcanada.com/2012/08/04/scientology-rehab-protest-august-25-2012/

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/august-25th-narconon-arrowhead-protest.104061/

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?28029-Protest-at-Narconon-Arrowhead-August-25-2012-1-pm-to-6-pm

Just came back from a logistics meeting and will have more details early next week. Some are flying into Tulsa - - some into Oklahoma City. Will post names of nearest Motel/Hotels ASAP.

Confirmed a couple days ago there most likely will be Arial Videographing.

An Ol' Irish Quote:
“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2012, 14:35 »
Thanks for the update!
-Dalai Lama

• High Value Target
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2012, 09:53 »

I have a question as to the timing of the planned upcoming August 25th 2012 Narconon Arrowhead protest. Would not a protest during the Narconon Arrowhead FSM (Field Service Member) Conference 2012 slated for September 28th and 29th send a louder more meaningful message from a PR perspective?

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2012, 11:04 »

I have a question as to the timing of the planned upcoming August 25th 2012 Narconon Arrowhead protest. Would not a protest during the Narconon Arrowhead FSM (Field Service Member) Conference 2012 slated for September 28th and 29th send a louder more meaningful message from a PR perspective?

I'm sure it would but it this conference just became known to Colin and everything is already planned. People made travel arrangements and such. Quite a few people are coming from out-of-state. Even Mark Bunker of xenutv will be there as well I believe :)
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2012, 07:14 »
Colin Henderson created these flyers. The eye in the artwork was drawn by Gabriel Graves while he was at Narconon Arrowhead. Nice job, Colin!

-Dalai Lama

• High Value Target
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2012, 10:37 »
Colin Henderson created these flyers. The eye in the artwork was drawn by Gabriel Graves while he was at Narconon Arrowhead. Nice job, Colin!

Excellent work.  "Mothers Against Narconon" .

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2012, 19:13 »
Very nice.  Thanks, Colin, for including the link to this site - Reaching4.info
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2012, 21:18 »
Protest Planned At Scientology Based Drug Rehab Center In OK
20 August 2012, 8:14 pm

A protest is planned at Narconon this weekend, as a State Senator says he will try to shut down the controversial program.

more, including video at http://www.news9.com/story/19325010/protest-planned-in-sayre-at-scientology-based-drug-rehab-center
-Dalai Lama

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2012, 21:45 »
I spoke to Dana earlier this morning - more news to come :)
An Ol' Irish Quote:

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2012, 21:48 »
I spoke to Dana earlier this morning - more news to come :)

ooo}
-Dalai Lama

• High Value Target
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2012, 13:43 »

And it begins!

Offline snippy

• Supressive Person
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2012, 20:36 »
 ooo}  ooo} |v^|  ooo}   ooo:/ ooo} ooo}  ooo}  ooo} ooo}
 ooo} ooo} ooo} ooo} ooo} ooo} ooo} ooo} (/^I^\) ooo} ooo}
 ooo} cU#__ ooo} ooo} ooo} 8-^* ooo} ooo} ooo} ooo} ooo}

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2012, 21:04 »
Patience, dear.   :D
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2012, 22:11 »
Dozens protest Narconon Arrowhead
Published on Aug 25, 2012 by kjrhtv
http://youtu.be/9VpkjhrgMZ0

Preparing for the Narconon Protest - Xenutv
David Love meets with park rangers before the protest
http://youtu.be/OFpHelhHdX8

From http://twitter.com/DanaHertneky

Edit: non-working image link removed. --ec

8/23/12 Related Story: Family Of Deceased Patient File Lawsuit Against Narconon

Murphy was among the 40-plus people who protested Narconon's Lake Eufala facility. Among the crowd, former patients, anti-Narconon crusaders and other family members who also lost loved ones at Narconon, like Shirley Graves whose son Gabriel also died while under Narconon's care in October.

"I'm hoping to make people aware of the fact there are needs for rehab and people need to choose carefully," she said. "I wish I would have passed this one by. My son would still be alive and with me."

"What I want to say from the heart, is my wife and I know what it's like to lose a child. And knowing that, I also know how desperate those families are for answers," said Narconon Arrowhead CEO Gary Smith.  [..]
http://www.news9.com/story/19376792/narconon-ceo-talks-about-allegations-as-protesters-gather

adding more

August 25, 2012 Narconon Arrowhead Media Frenzy
 Published on Aug 25, 2012 by Intelligenceplus

August 25, 2012 - At least 4-5 TV Stations and many other Media, including Mark Bunker and Bert Leahy showed up for the Narconon Arrowhead protest following several recent deaths inside the Scientology Rehab in Oklahoma. About 40-45 protesters in attendace to show support for the grieving families. One lawsuit filed yesterday and several pending.
http://youtu.be/GRVf2Y19JjQ

pixs. Facebook:
Bert Leahy
Subscribe · about an hour ago via mobile
near Canadian, OK

Today was a very emotional day at the Narconon Arrowhead protest. When a "religion"has a million dollar war chest, it takes a long time to defeat them. But when they start going outside their walls and deceive others, protests like this can have an impact. I hope and pray the families and friends who lost loved ones can find peace. Thanks David, Collin and Mark.
— with Mark Bunker and David Love.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 22:55 by ethercat »
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.