Author Topic: NN Oklahoma - Training Center (wasRe: Matthew C. Hines, attorney and registered agent for Narconon o  (Read 2969 times)

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target

Have you read her depostion yet, snippy?  It's a real eye-opener as to Mary Rieser's state of mind.   ;)
http://alley.ethercat.com/storage/10A28641/10A28641-2-2011-05-25-BriefInSupportOfPlaintiffsMotionsForSanctions.pdf

I just reread this depostion. Mary Rieser went to the NOW CLOSED CHILOCCO OKLAHOMA NARCONON facility for training.

THEN goes to Los Angeles and attends seminars by W. KENT McGREGOR. This is the same W.KENT McGEGOR that aided narconon in Oklahoma in gaining CARF accreditation,then he actually went to work for Narconon.

A FRIGGIN MAZING!

The rot started in Chilocco Oklahoma. The birth of a criminal enterprise built on the backs of unsuspecting individuals during a very difficult period in their lives.

Only a scientologist could justify this sort of criminality.

Offline snippy

• Supressive Person
Thank you so much for the link. I wasn't sure which one it was, duh.  Will git back 2 U's  :)

Offline snippy

• Supressive Person
Mary Rieser went to the NOW CLOSED CHILOCCO OKLAHOMA NARCONON facility for training.

THEN goes to Los Angeles and attends seminars by W. KENT McGREGOR. This is the same W.KENT McGEGOR that aided narconon in Oklahoma in gaining CARF accreditation,then he actually went to work for Narconon.

And now Narconon Arrowhead is the training center for the world!

Narconon International Hosts 2012 Narconon Drug Rehab and Education Conference

...The first day’s schedule was highlighted with a trip to Narconon Arrowhead, the international training center of the Narconon network.

http://news.yahoo.com/narconon-international-hosts-2012-narconon-drug-rehab-education-070457594.html

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Mary Rieser went to the NOW CLOSED CHILOCCO OKLAHOMA NARCONON facility for training.

And now Narconon Arrowhead is the training center for the world!

Narconon International Hosts 2012 Narconon Drug Rehab and Education Conference

...The first day’s schedule was highlighted with a trip to Narconon Arrowhead, the international training center of the Narconon network.

Narconon Arrowhead is their only training center, so when they lose their license to operate as a facility in Oklahoma., they will most likely stop training people there.
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target

Narconon Arrowhead is their only training center, so when they lose their license to operate as a facility in Oklahoma., they will most likely stop training people there.

One can only hope this will happen. With the track record narconon has in Oklahoma it would amaze this poster if the state did not close them down. BUT this issue has been going on since 1989 in Oklahoma. My biggest fear here is that the state may once again favor a business over that of the health and safety of the individual. This and possible litigation.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology

One can only hope this will happen. With the track record narconon has in Oklahoma it would amaze this poster if the state did not close them down. BUT this issue has been going on since 1989 in Oklahoma. My biggest fear here is that the state may once again favor a business over that of the health and safety of the individual. This and possible litigation.

Recent news on what is being done by the state.
http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,402.msg25132.html#new

I don't want to keep helping derail this thread on Hines so hopefully discussion of Oklahoma can be kept to that and other related threads on  Narconon OK

I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
I don't want to keep helping derail this thread on Hines so hopefully discussion of Oklahoma can be kept to that and other related threads on  Narconon OK

I just split this discussion into its own thread.  Carry on.
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline snippy

• Supressive Person
Speaking of derailing threads, it would be great to have a timeline of the key events starting with the purchase of the Chilocco Narconon, up to present day, which includes some of the key licensing issues regarding facilities and staff.  I think all this info is here on Tipping Point, but a cut-and-paste reference would be great to pull together.  ;D

Some of the comments on Tony Ortegas blog today were questions about the evolution of Narconon-Arrowhead from Narconon-Chilocco. This short term memory problem of government entities is one of the factors that enables fraudulent entities to continually resurface and re-scam the public.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Speaking of derailing threads, it would be great to have a timeline of the key events starting with the purchase of the Chilocco Narconon, up to present day, which includes some of the key licensing issues regarding facilities and staff.  I think all this info is here on Tipping Point, but a cut-and-paste reference would be great to pull together.  ;D

Thanks for offering!  Here's a beginning: http://www.xenu.net/archive/oca/timeline.html

:D

Narconon Reviews

Offline snippy

• Supressive Person
I know, I know - OK I'll start it from your link. Might need some help along the way.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
   Narconon Reviews