Author Topic: Narconon Oklahoma Multiple Deaths (Was Re: Narconon Deaths)  (Read 38172 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
I have heard from a creditable source that the OSBI has knowledge of 5 deaths this YEAR!!!!!

The Pittsburg Co. Sheriffs Department has been dispatched to NN AH for holding students against their will.

There is a Mother and Father there right now trying to get their daughter out, but NN AH is useing that old "theres a paperwork issue".  There are around 15 other students from out of state that are trying to leave, but NN AH is refusing to trasport them to the Tulsa Int. Airport.

THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!

Thanks for the info and keep us posted, please. 

KOKH news coverage.
http://youtu.be/nJd4mS3AxZM
http://www.okcfox.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kokh_vid_5573.shtml

KOKH Fox 25 live stream: http://m.okcfox.com/stream

http://mcalesternews.com/breakingnews/x941537118/Another-death-at-Narconon-Arrowhead
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/scientology_narconon_oklahoma_stacy_dawn_murphy.php

« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 20:45 by mefree »
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
Narconon Oklahoma Multiple Deaths (Was Re: Narconon Deaths)
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 23:48 »

Isn't NarCONon Arrowhead considered the flagship of the fleet so to speak?

Offline cnhender

• Fly in the Ointment
  • its a wog world
    • FB Narconon Exposed
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 00:13 »
The Mother and Father that were trying to get their daughter out sucessfully did so. They had to wait at the Sheriff's Office while 2 Deputies went to NN AH to extract their daughter. NN AH refused to release the daughter to the parents.

The Sheriff's Deputies are still at NN AH making sure the other 15 out of state students are allowed to make contact with their families and will then be transported to the Tulsa Int. Airport, prob tomorrow.
Respectfully,
CH

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 00:23 »
The Mother and Father that were trying to get their daughter out sucessfully did so. They had to wait at the Sheriff's Office while 2 Deputies went to NN AH to extract their daughter. NN AH refused to release the daughter to the parents.

The Sheriff's Deputies are still at NN AH making sure the other 15 out of state students are allowed to make contact with their families and will then be transported to the Tulsa Int. Airport, prob tomorrow.
Shouldn't the state attorney generals office step in here? Hell even the governor? At least close down the facility until law enforcement and the states OSBI can do an in depth investigation on this damn operation. The state agencies overseeing licensing of Narconon Arrowhead need to be seriously questioned as to why Narconon has been allowed to ply its trade in Oklahoma since the late 80's. Its track record is a national disgrace and in this posters opinion criminal.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 00:25 »
OMG, thanks for the info, Colin. 

My sincere condolences to all the grieving people.  All of this Narconon crap that's killing and harming people needs to be shut down NOW!   >:(

And I hope all the 15 out of state students make it home ok.

Narconon is not having a good day today, between this and the Motions Hearing in the Desmond case, I'd say it downright sucks to be them.   8-^*

Edit: And yeah, what ST said!
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 00:27 »
I think the State and Federal FBI Authorities need to step in FAST. I will be in contact
with FBI again next week after I return from the USA.
An Ol' Irish Quote:
“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 00:57 »
Hopefully 'unlawful imprisonment' charges will be filed against those people, and I use the term loosely here, that refused to release the daughter to her parents, or let the others go to the airport.

BigBeard

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 07:46 »
I think the State and Federal FBI Authorities need to step in FAST. I will be in contact
with FBI again next week after I return from the USA.

I hope they do!
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2012, 23:57 »
Recent FOX25 Oklahoma City news reports about the death of Stacy Dawn Murphy  death at Narconon Arrowhead:

FOX25 News, Oklahoma:
July 20, 2012
Narconon Arrowhead Rehab Death Reactions
http://www.okcfox.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kokh_vid_5621.shtml

Youtube video of report - must see
http://youtu.be/jgHHMIHICYM

FOX25 News, Oklahoma:
July 19, 2012
Narconon Arrowhead Death
Posted: Thursday, July 19 2012, 05:26 PM CDT

The Pittsburg County Sheriff's Office confirms there was another death at Narconon Arrowhead. They say the latest death at the Scientology based drug rehab facility in Canadian, Oklahoma happened this morning. Deputies are not yet releasing the name of the victim, but say the female was from Owasso. The Sheriff's Office says it has asked the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigations to assist in this case because of the "numerous deaths at the facility." Investigators don't yet know how the woman died, but the Medical Examiner is expected to perform a toxicology report. Fox 25 contacted Narconon Arrowhead for comment, but we have not yet heard back. Narconon Arrowhead Death
 see news video on this here:
http://www.okcfox.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kokh_vid_5573.shtml

Stacy Dawn Murphy 20, of Owasso, OK

July 19, 2012
McAlester News Capital:
Young woman found dead at Narconon Arrowhead
By Jeanne LeFlore Staff WriterThe McAlester News-CapitalThu Jul 19, 2012, 06:14 PM CDT
McALESTER — Another person has been found dead at Narconon Arrowhead

Stacy Dawn Murphy 20, of Owasso has been found dead at Narconon Arrowhead, according to a report by the Pittsburg County Sheriff's Department.

Four people have died while patients at the facility, three in the last year.

The report calls it an unattended death.

"The case is under investigation by the OSBI," said Pittsburg County Sheriff Joel Kerns.

Contact Jeanne LeFlore jleflore@mcalesternews.com .
http://mcalesternews.com/breakingnews/x941537118/Another-death-at-Narconon-Arrowhead

What a beautiful young woman.  This is such a tragedy. May she rest in peace.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 01:24 by Mary_McConnell »
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2012, 10:29 »
July 21, 2012

Woman "held against her will" at Narconon Arrowhead
By Jeanne LeFlore
 Staff Writer The McAlester News-Capital

Story and pics.

http://mcalesternews.com/policecourts/x228004195/Woman-held-against-her-will-at-Narconon-Arrowhead
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2012, 11:04 »
Every time they pull this 'held against her/his will' crap when there is no court order involved, charges need to be filed against them.

Any word on whether the other 14/15 others that wanted to leave were able to get out??
BigBeard

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2012, 11:51 »
Every time they pull this 'held against her/his will' crap when there is no court order involved, charges need to be filed against them.

Any word on whether the other 14/15 others that wanted to leave were able to get out??

Yup! Charges should be filed.

No word on the others but I know Colin and the reporters are working on this issue.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2012, 17:16 »
During a planned protest of Narconon Arrowhead, the facility spends $50,000 to work on county road where rally was to take place - McAlester News-Capital
By Jeanne LeFlore

McALESTER — The same time as a planned protest of the recent deaths at Narconon Arrowhead, the facility spent nearly $50,000 to repave the half mile of county road where the rally was to take place. Narconon Arrowhead is a non-profit drug and alcohol rehabilitation center in Canadian with ties to the church of Scientology, according to Gary Smith director of the facility.

“The cost of the (road) project was estimated at $50,000 which was paid for by the Narconon organization at no cost to the county,” according to press-release from Narconon Arrowhead.

more at http://mcalesternews.com/local/x825331230/The-same-time-as-a-planned-protest-of-the-recent-deaths-at-Narconon-Arrowhead-the-facility-spent-nearly-50-000-to-repave-the-half-mile-of-county-road-where-the-rally-was-to-take-place

« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 17:43 by mefree »
-Dalai Lama

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2012, 19:43 »
^^^If you believe the timing of the paving project to coincide with the rally was a coincidence, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale cheap. Being interesting to see when the permits for the road paving were approved.
BigBeard

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2012, 20:03 »
^^^If you believe the timing of the paving project to coincide with the rally was a coincidence, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale cheap. Being interesting to see when the permits for the road paving were approved.

LOL!  I don't think any of us believe that.  Certainly not me, unless it just happened that they also coincidentally planned to tear up the sidewalks in Clearwater whenever the Lisa McPherson protests were going on. 

Same old cult, same old tech.  They might have used the old sprinkler tech at NN Arrowhead too, except that being sprinkled would have been too much of a relief from the heat for the protesters.   :D

They better save some of that money for paying out legal judgements, because there are gonna be a bundle of those.
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2012, 23:10 »
This is going to come back and bite them hard. Besides being a stupid thing to do to avoid a protest, what will the IRS say abpout a nonprofit paving the road for the county? This is like Quid pro quo - ( "you scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours." )

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2012, 18:56 »
Narconon inquiry in Oklahoma expands | NewsOK.com

This is terrific news.

Reports from July 24 & 25, just before this announcement:
Investigation Underway Into Narconon Arrowhead Drug Rehab Death

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigations has completed its investigation into the latest death at a Scientology-based drug rehab facility. Police found Stacy Murphy dead at Narconon Arrowhead in Canadian on Thursday. Both the Pittsburg County Sheriff's Office and the OSBI investigated her death. On Wednesday, the OSBI gave the results of its investigation to the Pittsburg County District Attorney's Office.

The District Attorney's Office tells Fox 25, it has to wait for the results of the Sheriff's Office investigation and the autopsy results, before it will decide if charges will be filed. The Medical Examiner just released its report about another death that happened at Narconon Arrowhead. Gabriel Graves died at Narconon Arrowhead in October.

According to the Medical Examiner's report, the manner of Graves' death is "not determined." Fox 25 spoke with Graves' mother about Narconon Arrowhead earlier this week. "We just need to find out what's going on and get some answers and make it stop," said Shirley Gilliam. Fox 25 contacted Narconon Arrowhead on Wednesday to get a statement about the investigation into the facility. However, we have not yet heard back. Investigation Underway Into Narconon Arrowhead Drug Rehab Death
Posted: Wednesday, July 25 2012, 04:30 PM CDT
http://www.okcfox.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kokh_vid_5719.shtml

Third death at Okla. drug rehab prompts probe
July 25, 2012 17:51 GMT
%reldate(2012-07-25T17:49:06
Eds: APNewsNow. Corrects typo, spelling of Pittsburg in first paragraph; adds that rehab has ties to Church of Scientology.

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) -- After the third death in nine months at a Pittsburg County drug rehabilitation with ties to the Church of Scientology, the county sheriff has opened an investigation into the latest death.

Sheriff Joel Kerns says his office is investigating last week's death of 20-year-old Stacy Dawn Murphy of Owasso at Narconon Arrowhead.

Kerns says Murphy's body was found in her room by staff. An autopsy report has not been completed, pending toxicology reports.

The facility's director didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.

Murphy is the third patient to die at the rehab since October. Gabriel Graves was found dead in October and Hillary Holten died in April.

Graves' cause of death was undetermined. A spokeswoman for the medical examiner's office says Holten's autopsy report has not been completed.
http://www.okcfox.com/template/inews_wire/wires.regional.ok/3147841a-www.okcfox.com.shtml

See and listen to Mr. Murphy, who is not letting Narconon get away with what hapened to his daughter, and Gabriel Grave's mother, who started Mothers Against Narconon (MAN). She's a brave woman and I just love her. Both are true critics of Narconon and Scientology :

Father Speaks about Daughter's Death at Narconon Arrowhead
http://www.okcfox.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kokh_vid_5664.shtml

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2012, 23:25 »

Narconon Arrowhead fires 2 employees while death investigation continues
By Jeanne LeFlore Staff Writer
The McAlester News-Capital Fri Jul 27, 2012, 07:18 PM CDT

McALESTER — The director at Narconon Arrowhead confirms two employees were fired  this week after the body of a young woman was found dead at the facility.

“To answer the question two staff was fired this week for poor job performance which were completely unrelated to the recent matter,” said Gary Smith director of Narconon Arrowhead.

On July 19th 20-year-old Stacy Dawn Murphy was found dead at the facility. A death scene investigation report from the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation which was handed over to Pittsburg County Sheriff Joel Kerns and to the District 18 District Attorney’s office on Wednesday.

“We are continuing to talk to people associated to Narconon,” Kerns said on Friday. [..]
Read on for more...
http://mcalesternews.com/local/x1923088334/Narconon-Arrowhead-fires-2-employees-while-death-investigation-continues

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2012, 09:23 »
Could this be so when these two testify truthfully, the cult^\^\^\^\ NarCONon can claim they are disgruntled former employees? Though it is hard to imagine them able to think clearly enough to make such a plan! :D

'til next time;
wynot
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis