Author Topic: Help! Ripped off by Best Drug Rehab  (Read 2266 times)

Offline drsmith

• New Around Here
Help! Ripped off by Best Drug Rehab
« on: October 23, 2012, 01:35 »
Can Mary please contact me? I have no idea how to use these forum posting things but I've been ripped off by Best Drug Rehab.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 08:25 by ethercat »

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Re: Help! Ripped off by Best Drug Rehab
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 08:30 »
Can Mary please contact me? I have no idea how to use these forum posting things but I've been ripped off by Best Drug Rehab.

Hi drsmith, and welcome to Reaching for the Tipping Point.  I've taken out your email address and sent it to Mary privately. 

Looks like you did fine with using these forum posting things, and the others here at Tipping Point would like to hear about your experience with Best Drug Rehab, if you would consider posting it to warn others.  You can just click the Reply button and start typing, much the same way you posted your first message.   :)

Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 09:56 »
Hi drsmith. You've got an email. :)
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 18:32 »
Sorry you got ripped off by BDR. I hope you'll post more here later. Welcome to Tipping Point!
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 16:28 »
I forgot to mention that this poster was last awaiting an agreement to sign in exchange for a full refund, so we probably won't be hearing back from drsmith again.

Good for drsmith

Best wishes to this family.
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 16:58 »
I forgot to mention that this poster was last awaiting an agreement to sign in exchange for a full refund, so we probably won't be hearing back from drsmith again.

Good for drsmith

Best wishes to this family.

Thanks for the update, Mary.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama