Author Topic: So! Anybody have anything new about Narconon that's not secret?  (Read 1842 times)

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
We've been awfully quiet lately, and I've been awfully busy lately.  I know there's lots of stuff going on we can't talk about, but does anyone have anything we can talk about?   ooo}
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline CoolHand

• Actual Trouble Source
  • Truth Revealed
Maybe not that new, but I don't think I've seen it reported anywhere before.  Narconon East US (the coordination and management office/branch of Narconon International for the Narconon centers in Michigan, Georgia, Louisiana, Florida, etc.) recently removed Narconon of Georgia from their website.  They have descriptions of all of the other centers as well as pictures of some, etc., but nothing for Georgia.  I guess they gave up on them.  I keep looking for when Narconon Int removes them from their site (like they had to do with Trois Rivieres in Canada and Narconon Hastings in the UK) since they are only a shell office now.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 18:01 by CoolHand »

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Well, that is good news!  Free and I were just wondering last night if the appeal hearing being postponed until August 26 & 27 was just a ruse so they could continue to operate for whatever money they can get between now and then.  I guess East US is wondering how long before they have nothing to oversee.   3((: 

Is Oklahoma part of West US, or is it East, too?
   Narconon Reviews

Offline CoolHand

• Actual Trouble Source
  • Truth Revealed
Well, that is good news!  Free and I were just wondering last night if the appeal hearing being postponed until August 26 & 27 was just a ruse so they could continue to operate for whatever money they can get between now and then.  I guess East US is wondering how long before they have nothing to oversee.   3((: 

Is Oklahoma part of West US, or is it East, too?

Georgia hasn't had any clients in a while and most of their staff are gone as well.  Oklahoma is supposed to be part of the West US, but really works directly with Narconon International rather than going through a "continental office".

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Georgia hasn't had any clients in a while and most of their staff are gone as well.  Oklahoma is supposed to be part of the West US, but really works directly with Narconon International rather than going through a "continental office".

Good info. Thanks for the update.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target

Thanks.  Do you think they could be trying to organize something else in Georgia, maybe something without the Narconon name?
   Narconon Reviews