Author Topic: Narconon Insurance Billing (was Re: Narconon on WSB TV news)  (Read 61635 times)

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Re: Narconon Insurance Billing (was Re: Narconon on WSB TV news)
« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2013, 05:57 »
BMF could come back, if he wanted to.   ooo:-O

I miss him too.
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
« Reply #102 on: May 09, 2013, 21:22 »
Wow. I mean, like, wow! It just keeps getting better and better, don't it?

L-O-:

'til later;
wynot
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #103 on: May 09, 2013, 22:11 »
I know!! I sent ethercat the warrant so she can post it here :)
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
Narconon investigation intensifies -
« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2013, 08:37 »
Pete Combs at WSB radio wrote an excellent article about the warrant

Narconon investigation intensifies
Posted: 5:58 p.m. Thursday, May 9, 2013
http://www.wsbradio.com/news/news/narconon-investigation-intensifies/nXmyc/

He has individual photos up of the warrant, so I'm gonna post some of them here because it's deliciously fun to read...

Pages 7-12 can be found here
http://www.wsbradio.com/gallery/news/narconon-search-warrent/g9cH/#3403200
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2013, 09:16 »
Its surreal to read that.  The staff should take a good long look at how it got like this and start making some real prosurvival choices about their futures.
ET went home.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2013, 09:34 »
Its surreal to read that.  The staff should take a good long look at how it got like this and start making some real prosurvival choices about their futures.

I gather this is partly why Ramsy Darwish and David Holtz ran off... Their names are linked with every one of those insurance claim victims

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2013, 10:02 »
I know!! I sent ethercat the warrant so she can post it here :)

It's always good to have multiple copies of important papers related to Narconon/scientology; so many things have disappeared off the net over the years. 

Here's the search warrant:
http://alley.ethercat.com/storage/Narconon/2013-04-25-NarcononGa-Search-Warrant-InsuranceFraud.pdf

I wonder if they'll find those emails Mary Rieser told the court she had lost, in the Desmond case? 
   Narconon Reviews

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2013, 13:53 »
Holeeeeee crap!!

The Feds need to get into this, as I can't help believing every narCONon out there is pulling something similar.

BigBeard

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2013, 17:46 »
^^^
Oh, yes. We might just get a RICO case after all.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2013, 19:57 »
^^^

From what I'm finding, it could be a Federal RICO...

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #111 on: May 21, 2013, 18:22 »
A Federal Criminal RICO would be just great, and so appropriate.
   Narconon Reviews

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #112 on: May 21, 2013, 19:57 »
^^^

They will  :-----| to the  8:O8P|() and get on their  8-O)--|#| and say we are all  XOL__.  Its okay, they are just afraid of  :O^:O# ||||o|||| :O^:O#red#
ET went home.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #113 on: May 21, 2013, 20:07 »
^^^^
That is just so perfect!! 
 :D
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Witnessman

• Fly in the Ointment
« Reply #114 on: November 20, 2013, 21:29 »
^^^

So, yeah, I agree.  To recap, IIRC, because of the Desmond case, other victims came forward asserting that NNGA engaged in (primarily) health insurance fraud, the GA Insurance Commish got riled up, the Gwinnett County D.A. and Police raided the joint seizing records and computers, NNGA surrendered their license based on a non-prosecution deal with Mr. Porter, the D.A., and became defunct, and now we're all just waiting and waiting. 

What I suspect - that is, guess and speculate - could be happening is Porter's office is just not staffed up and doesn't have sufficient resources and in-house expertise to do the level of forensic analysis needed to get to the bottom of all the data, are getting minimal or no help from the Insurance Commish, GBI, etc., and are left to sit around hoping and praying main Justice in D.C. green lights Sally Yates, U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of GA, to step in, take control and let it rip.   

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #115 on: November 20, 2013, 21:57 »
What I suspect - that is, guess and speculate - could be happening is Porter's office is just not staffed up and doesn't have sufficient resources and in-house expertise to do the level of forensic analysis needed to get to the bottom of all the data, are getting minimal or no help from the Insurance Commish, GBI, etc., and are left to sit around hoping and praying main Justice in D.C. green lights Sally Yates, U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of GA, to step in, take control and let it rip.

I've had similar speculations about resources, forensic analysis, etc. I try to remain hopeful that a thorough investigation is in the works.

Meanwhile, Narconon of Georgia and the sauna location are still listed on the Department of Community Health's Healthcare Facility Regulation website. I thought any facility without a license was removed from the site.
-Dalai Lama

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #116 on: November 21, 2013, 02:33 »
Did anyone bother to tell them NN GA's license had been pulled?
BigBeard

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #117 on: November 21, 2013, 18:18 »
Did anyone bother to tell them NN GA's license had been pulled?

As I recall, Mary Morton had a conversation with DCH after the non-prosecution agreement. See the video in this article.
http://tonyortega.org/2013/09/26/shut-down-scientology-drug-rehab-claiming-its-full-says-mother-of-insurance-fraud-victim/
-Dalai Lama

Offline serenityworks29

• New Around Here
« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2014, 14:29 »
Sorry- but wondering why all of the personal attacks on Melissa Zachariasz.  Would like to see where these are actually coming from. Most likely competitors. Btw- one of her "competitors", was an employee from her that basically stole from her. Take Medivance for example.  This company was originally started by someone who worked for Melissa. She claimed she needed money for her children, took time off from work, and then opened up her own company during the leave. Sounds like this is probably her and her cronies posting. They posted something negative about Medivance, probably to distract.  Sounds like her level- to make personal attacks and try and accuse someone of false claims. How pathetic.

Btw, whoever is the rocket scientist who has found court cases alleging drug charges, congratulations, you should be awarded the Nobel Prize. NOT. In case you didn't realize, or were hiding under the bridge again as trolls normally do, many people make mistakes and in the field of addiction and recovery it is not uncommon to find business owners with struggles in their backgrounds and in their present lives. It is sad that there are people like you who feed off of public shaming because you are jealous and have nothing better to do than pick apart her business. Hopefully none of you are in recovery- if so, you have a lot more work to do.

Melissa is a successful businesswoman- deal with it. I have a lot of information on other billing companies doing A LOT more shadier things than these claims in this "discussion".  I know of substance abuse treatment companies doing their own billing that are stealing from their possible  future shareholders- so this material on here is comical to be honest. If you want info on shady companies and feed off of that, just wait...more will be revealed....

« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 14:50 by serenityworks29 »

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #119 on: May 27, 2014, 14:56 »
Welcome, Serenityworks29,

I don't recall anyone in this thread accusing Melissa Zachariasz of making false claims. What is in question here is the company set up, the facilities we discuss here and their combined use of Durable POAs to collect monies for billings Narconon, Best Drug Rehab and A Forever Recovery submit to her company.

WE would love to hear what you have to say about these other shady things you say other companies are doing.