Author Topic: Narconon phone call where they say alcohol stays in your system for years  (Read 2371 times)

Offline source

• Merchant of Chaos
David Love just posted this phone call to Narconon.  I don't know how to embed the video but here's the link.

http://youtu.be/s21ZROjsHN4

According to "Bill" a Narconon rep, alcohol apparently stays in your system for years.  Later he suggests getting people off psych meds without knowing anything about their case.   Only in Narconon does someone who graduates from a rehab automatically assume the authority on clinical assessments without asking the patient a single question.  You'll never see reputable place designing a treatment plan prior to assessment.

It's amazing how these people assume such responsibility for playing with people's lives.  Later he talks about their success rate and individual counseling.

Simply amazing how many lies are told each day by Narconon staff.

Offline CoolHand

• Actual Trouble Source
  • Truth Revealed
Sounds more like an FSM of some type - like a graduate's father or something.  He was trying to dump the call over to Dena Boman, who apparently is working directly for Narconon Northern California/ Nor Cal/ Vista Bay/ Redwood Cliffs Rehab/ whatever's next.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Sounds more like an FSM of some type - like a graduate's father or something.  He was trying to dump the call over to Dena Boman, who apparently is working directly for Narconon Northern California/ Nor Cal/ Vista Bay/ Redwood Cliffs Rehab/ whatever's next.

Yeah, Bill sounds a bit impaired himself and quite nonchalant about discontinuing antidepressants.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
Just out of curiousity, did Dave file a "practicing medicine without a license" complaint with the appropriate authorities regarding the crap about discontinuing prescribed antidepressants without consulting a doctor?

BigBeard

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Just out of curiousity, did Dave file a "practicing medicine without a license" complaint with the appropriate authorities regarding the crap about discontinuing prescribed antidepressants without consulting a doctor?

Good idea, BB. Narconon will probably claim their doctor cleared the client for drug free detox and that patient agreed to it in writing.

I was incensed that Georgia state surveyors (DHR/DCH) allowed NNGA to use that waiver agreement for the mega-vitamins without properly educating clients on the potential dangers. They got away with it for years!
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline snippy

• Supressive Person
I hope he can build a collection of these to show that nationally and internationally, these lies are a corporate script.

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation

Yes, I did file a Case with the College in Quebec and Ontario and met with Senator in Ottawa concerning this some time ago. Also discussed with FBI Agent in Oklahoma concerning this FRAUD over State lines by telemarketing and money transfers.

Yesterday, a National TV producer in Canada contacted me and we will be talking again Monday. (similar to Nightline/Rock Center in the USA).

Link to Com is here on WWP:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/another-death-at-nn-arrowhead-july-19th-2012.103943/page-61#post-2365984

Hope to have this expose show address the practicing medicine and human rights cases in Quebec ASAP -- Link here published last night on Examiner:

http://www.examiner.com/article/human-rights-commission-cases-against-narconon-scientology-victims-angry

I do have several more Recorded calls and damning emails and compiling the evidence as time allows -- very busy - LOL.

Will be heading back to the USA this month for 2 meetings and some much needed R &
R ....

Cheers, and hope you ALL have a great day  :)

« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 12:47 by Intelligence »
An Ol' Irish Quote:
“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”