Author Topic: Ex-Narconon prez vows to 'tell all' - Mcalester News Capital  (Read 2246 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Ex-Narconon prez vows to 'tell all' - Mcalester News Capital
5 May 2013, 7:23 am
By Jeanne Leflore

On Wednesday, legislation allowing the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Abuse Services to oversee Narconon Arrowhead and other rehab facilities passed the Senate unopposed and was sent to Gov. Mary Fallin's desk. If signed, the bill could ...

more at http://m.mcalesternews.com/mcalester/pm_113000/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=9kjVtvb9
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 18:21 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Kudos to Luke aka Coolhand!
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Luke, I feel lucky to know you.  Thank you for being such a standup guy.

@->---(=O
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline CoolHand

• Actual Trouble Source
  • Truth Revealed
Thank you!  There is much more coming, as some of you know - yet I still maintain that they have an opportunity to come clean and somehow make it through all of this, but their arrogance and binding policies will be what brings them down.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Thanks for all you are doing, Luke!
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Go, Luke!
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline CoolHand

• Actual Trouble Source
  • Truth Revealed
Thanks!  I've just been (sort of) quietly doing my thing in the background here.  It's a shame that Narconon staff and executives continue to lie.  For any who might come across this, I have a question that would be good for you to ask yourselves right now - how does lying to families, media and authorities really help anyone in the end?  Or in Hubbard-speak, how does continuing to lie and commit fraud make you right?