Author Topic: Narconon Drug Education on the Odd Oklahoma blog  (Read 646 times)

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Narconon Drug Education on the Odd Oklahoma blog
« on: August 31, 2013, 11:53 »
With Narconon Arrowhead being in Oklahoma, and being odd (among other things that are worse), the Odd Oklahoma blog occasionally does stories about Narconon.  Here's one:

Looking at Narconon’s anti-drug school literature
Posted: March 22, 2013 in religion
http://oddoklahoma.com/2013/03/22/looking-at-narconons-anti-drug-school-literature/

Yesterday, I talked about how parents in some Oklahoma schools are upset about Narconon, a Scientology front group, getting into public schools under the auspices of anti-drug campaigns.

Now, I have very little doubt that most of the parents haven’t actually looked at Narconon’s literature. It is reasonable to assume that many of them don’t like Narconon because it doesn’t hold with their religious views. This is Oklahoma after all.

I do wish the author wouldn't refer to scientology as a religion, but I'm glad (s?)he is writing about Narconon on a blog with broader interests, spreading the word.  You can do a search on the blog for "Narconon" to find the other articles he's written.

Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions