Author Topic: Freedom Center Graduate on Fox59 in Indiana  (Read 15768 times)

Offline lastvestige22

• On the path to knowledge
Re: Freedom Center Graduate on Fox59 in Indiana
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2013, 10:03 »
If she was arrested just prior, this may have been part of a condition. Not sure if they could have arranged a TV appearance that quickly.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2013, 10:38 »
If she was arrested just prior, this may have been part of a condition. Not sure if they could have arranged a TV appearance that quickly.

From my experience and contacts with the media, these things are planned way in advance. No, Brian probably felt he had to follow through as promised or Doan never told anyone except Brian about the incident at the time and they thought it would never come up.

Like I said, I feel kind of sorry for this woman. Brian is no example of good conduct and as as he is the ED, she probably feels he 'knows' better'.  All the tactic consent among staff to drink or get high stemmed from him I am told.
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2013, 12:17 »
Mini-Per is his new name. 
ET went home.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2013, 13:06 »
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline source

• Merchant of Chaos
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2013, 14:15 »
So, let me get this right:

Executive Director of Narconon Freedom Center gets a DUI two years ago and remains in the position.
Executive Director of Narconon Freedom Center preys on a recent graduate and enters a romantic relationship with her and remains in the position.
Executive Director of Narconon Freedom Center moves recent graduate into his home as a "girlfriend" and remains in the position.
Executive Director of Narconon Freedom Center asks recent graduate/new girlfriend to go on the news and talk about how successful this program is, without mentioning the predatory background.
Executive Director of Narconon Freedom Center's new "girlfriend graduate" gets a OWI. 
While this poor girl is sitting in jail for her OWI, the news story airs with her attesting to how successful the program is.
A couple days later, Executive Director of Narconon Freedom Center bails his recent graduate girlfriend out of jail and moves her back into their shared home.

Maybe they even sat together and watched her appearance on tv that Brian had recorded for her while she was in jail, him bragging to her about how he conned a news agency into believing the lies.

So, if I had a daughter and sent her to Narconon Freedom Drug Rehab/Freedom Center, there is a good chance that she will enter into a sexual relationship with an upper level staff member, relapse and be moved into their home?  And this is considered ethical?  Apparently so, because this Executive Director apparently still has his job, his girlfriend students and his drinks.

I can only imagine what the graduation speeches are like...

This place sounds like a frat house, not a rehab.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 14:21 by source »

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2013, 14:32 »

Executive Director of Narconon Freedom Center gets a DUI two years ago and remains in the position.
Executive Director of Narconon Freedom Center preys on a recent graduate and enters a romantic relationship with her and remains in the position.
Executive Director of Narconon Freedom Center moves recent graduate into his home as a "girlfriend" and remains in the position.
Executive Director of Narconon Freedom Center asks recent graduate/new girlfriend to go on the news and talk about how successful this program is, without mentioning the predatory background.
Executive Director of Narconon Freedom Center's new "girlfriend graduate" gets a OWI. 
While this poor girl is sitting in jail for her OWI, the news story airs with her attesting to how successful the program is.
A couple days later, Executive Director of Narconon Freedom Center bails his recent graduate girlfriend out of jail and moves her back into their shared home.

Maybe they even sat together and watched her appearance on tv that Brian had recorded for her while she was in jail, him bragging to her about how he conned a news agency into believing the lies.

So, if I had a daughter and sent her to Narconon Freedom Drug Rehab/Freedom Center, there is a good chance that she will enter into a sexual relationship with an upper level staff member, relapse and be moved into their home?  And this is considered ethical?  Apparently so, because this Executive Director apparently still has his job, his girlfriend students and his drinks.

Well, at the time of her OWI, she was living with Keuhne at the same address in Marshall, MI ( where he is listed since 2011 ) but according to a previous court record of hers for a traffic related matter occurring on Oct 16, 2012, her address was noted, up until 12/29/2012 as:
     809 W ERIE ST       
     ALBION MI 49224

But that could be because she didn't update her address with DMV at the time.

It's my understanding that she was already a grad of the program when they got together. Sometime when she was on staff they started a relationship. I am not sure when she graduated the program...

Offline AnonLover

• Actual Trouble Source
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2013, 14:50 »
"Mini per"

I lol'd so hard I started looking for a "Like" button and it took me half a minute to remember where I was :P

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2013, 15:51 »
"Mini per"

I lol'd so hard I started looking for a "Like" button and it took me half a minute to remember where I was :P

;D Thanks for starting this terrific thread!

Offline Miss Fortune

• Fly in the Ointment
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2013, 16:07 »

Well, at the time of her OWI, she was living with Keuhne at the same address in Marshall, MI ( where he is listed since 2011 ) but according to a previous court record of hers for a traffic related matter occurring on Oct 16, 2012, her address was noted, up until 12/29/2012 as:
     809 W ERIE ST       
     ALBION MI 49224

But that could be because she didn't update her address with DMV at the time.

It's my understanding that she was already a grad of the program when they got together. Sometime when she was on staff they started a relationship. I am not sure when she graduated the program...

Doan's "address" on October 16, 2012 is the Narconon Freedom Center:
809 W ERIE ST       
ALBION MI 49224

What a coinkydink!

Offline Escapee

• Met Xenu
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2013, 16:14 »
thanks for posting this video and i can confirm now her name is sara doan this is the girlfriend of the ed of narconon freedom center brian kehune and she is from ohio not indiana lies lies lies

Thanks. And it's right on her Facebook profile about being from OH
https://www.facebook.com/saranua

And she's had a relapse since graduating her program. Shady stuff she was doing as a staffer and was allowed to get away with and lie about because of her relationship
I wouldn't doubt BK probably pushed her through her trainee program also just so he could date her,

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2013, 17:05 »
He started flirting with her before her program was even done.  That's his M.O. 
ET went home.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2013, 17:34 »

Doan's "address" on October 16, 2012 is the Narconon Freedom Center:
809 W ERIE ST       
ALBION MI 49224

What a coinkydink!

3((:

Offline Escapee

• Met Xenu
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2013, 20:40 »
I did my program with Sarah ...such an angel

Offline Escapee

• Met Xenu
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2013, 20:42 »
^^^^ that's sarcasm if you can't tell ^^^^

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2013, 21:42 »
Sarah who?  ???

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2013, 22:11 »
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2013, 22:32 »
Sarah who?  ???
BK's girlfriend

Oh... misunderstood because spelling was different ( Sara )

Offline Escapee

• Met Xenu
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2013, 22:56 »
Sarah who?  ???
BK's girlfriend

Sorry for the misspelling

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2013, 23:25 »
Sarah who?  ???
BK's girlfriend

Sorry for the misspelling

lol! No problem.. Of course I should have easily figured it out but I had a very long and complicated day and my thinking cap fell off somewhere along the way :)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2013, 00:05 »
lol! No problem.. Of course I should have easily figured it out but I had a very long and complicated day and my thinking cap fell off somewhere along the way :)
;) Understandable. 
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama