Author Topic: RIP Stephen Ballard, Jr. Dec 27th 1987 - Nov 28th 2012 (was Re: Best Drug Rehabilitation)  (Read 10697 times)

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Looks like Stephen was the Stephen mentioned in this complaint
http://www.ripoffreport.com/best-drug-rehabilita/better-business-bureau/internet-internet-19270.htm

#2 Update By Author
I Honestly only retracted from what I said about Best Drug Rehabilitation only to help out my Mom
AUTHOR: Celeste - Tucson (United States of America)

The story I first wrote was true. This moment my mom is on an airplane being flown back home only because I retracted from what I said about Best Drug Rehabilitation. The moment I submitted this report we got a call from Best Drug Rehabilition on 9/24/12 bribing my brother and I to retract from our statement we had wrote earlier and they would refund our ticket we bought her a few days prior to this statement.

They also said they would put her in a hotel the remaining days she spent waiting for her flight home and would even pay for her shuttle. Only if we retracted from our statment on 9/24/12. My mom had told us they kept her and a group of others in a room for many, many hours without any contact with family because I had wrote such a true but negitive statment about Best Drug Rehabiltion. She also told me they had tried brainwashing her by making her and other patients in Best Drug Rehabilitation watch the same video every single day.

She also mentioned when she told Best Drug Rehabilition about Stephan misleading her about the program they had told her they had gotten rid of him as in fired. A week or so passed and she soon realized that he was not fired and he had still worked there. My understanding of this place is incrediably insane. It is a colt. Praying to ashtrays is not my way or my familys way of religion. She said during detox they had her four hours away from where she was origianlly was suppose to be but could not contact us because she was in detox.

This place sent her to a an unknown place for detox when origanilly was suppose to be in the SAME building. My mom and many others have been lied to and have been troubling with their emotions because of Best Drug Rehabilition. While my mother and others  went to get help with their addiction Best Drug Rehabilition was having her and others pray to ashtrays 95% of the time. Which is really irrealivent. I and others want this Institution shut down. It is not a place to go for any kind of Addiction problems, this place is ONLY good for Scientoligy. Please help us and other families get this Institution shut down!!!! 
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
Georgia is continuing to become more and more criminal - aside from their already known about situations, Mary began hiring people that she used to detest because they worked for Per in Michigan.  Ramsey Darwish, David Holtz, and now Dom.
David Holtz popped up on my radar, apparently running Narconon sites from the Fort Harrison Hotel.

www.nevadadrugrehab.net David Holtz Drug Rehab that works 210 S Fort Harrison suite 768 Clearwater Florida 33756 United States (760) 902-6119 (727) 467-5005 drugrehabthatworks@hotmail.com

I have four at the Fort Harrison, and I'll be scraping all the sites with his email addresses into my db. I'd love to know what's in room 768. (Call and see who answers?)

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Can't believe it's been almost 2 years.  :(
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama