Author Topic: Hey, isn't that the ED of Narconon Freedom Center?  (Read 21326 times)

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Re: Hey, isn't that the ED of Narconon Freedom Center?
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2013, 23:44 »
^^^^

You are so right. Thanks
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2013, 12:26 »
Wow, so the executive director of the NARCONON freedom center got a DUI a little over 2 years ago and NARCONON feels this is a good representation of the highest position of a NARCONON overseeing all the students.  Only in the NARCONON world do they consider this to be right.

Although I don't know of the situation personally, I would venture to guess that "relapse" isn't the correct usage here.

Relapse generally means that someone is sober for a while, picks up a drink or a drug and then gets clean again.

In NARCONON, it generally goes...graduate the program and become staff.  Drink a little bit.  Drink with other staff members.  Drink more and more.  Eventually crash and burn a bit.  Do a condition formula.  Stay sober for about a month or so.  Drink a little bit.  Etc, etc, etc.

In the real world, what happens at a NARCONON isn't considered a relapse. It's considered active alcoholism or active addiction.

Im not going in to stories of how fucked up Brian gets, but I'll just say this: He has no business being a Director of anything except a lawn mower or a paint brush.  Go to school, get a degree, get some real help, cut all ties and right the wrongs then maybe he can be worthy of helping others.  No amount of PR is going to wash away the lies and abuses that occur daily under his nose or by his hand. 
ET went home.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2013, 15:52 »
^^^^ True Fax
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline Escapee

• Met Xenu
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2013, 16:04 »
 :
Wow, so the executive director of the NARCONON freedom center got a DUI a little over 2 years ago and NARCONON feels this is a good representation of the highest position of a NARCONON overseeing all the students.  Only in the NARCONON world do they consider this to be right.

Although I don't know of the situation personally, I would venture to guess that "relapse" isn't the correct usage here.

Relapse generally means that someone is sober for a while, picks up a drink or a drug and then gets clean again.

In NARCONON, it generally goes...graduate the program and become staff.  Drink a little bit.  Drink with other staff members.  Drink more and more.  Eventually crash and burn a bit.  Do a condition formula.  Stay sober for about a month or so.  Drink a little bit.  Etc, etc, etc.

In the real world, what happens at a NARCONON isn't considered a relapse. It's considered active alcoholism or active addiction.

Im not going in to stories of how fucked up Brian gets, but I'll just say this: He has no business being a Director of anything except a lawn mower or a paint brush.  Go to school, get a degree, get some real help, cut all ties and right the wrongs then maybe he can be worthy of helping others.  No amount of PR is going to wash away the lies and abuses that occur daily under his nose or by his hand.

:D :D so funny a lawnmower haha

Offline Escapee

• Met Xenu
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2013, 16:20 »
i was there in the spring of 2012 doing a retread program and there was some international staff there, and a couple times a week this well dressed chick would show up with these big plastic cases! now I'm not a pro at this stuff but it seems that the upper staff was going thru some shit, I'm thinking those were e-meters and they were doing what ever they do in the back staff course rooms, i had friends on staff that were telling me this but i would blow it off as them joking

maybe lastvestige22 knows something abut those cases he seems like he just worked there

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2013, 17:13 »
It was an auditor doing metered interviews, Trouble Area Questionnaires, end ruds on OW write-Ups etc.  ALL BULL SHIT Scientology.  They dont get that selling snake oil, lying, cheating and stealing as their operating basis is the problem.  They are too full of Kool Aid to get it.  Keep on Sec Checking though, that seems to be the thing that sets them free.  Being interrogated Gestapo-style turns the tastes buds on of even the most loyal Kool Aid drinker.  When they can actually taste the piss water they were drinking, they leave pissed off and ready to fight.  So, when I hear of auditors going in to the center, that makes me happy.  Happy because sooner rather than later we get more dirt to bury them with. 
ET went home.

Offline lastvestige22

• On the path to knowledge
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2013, 21:37 »
It was an auditor from the BC org. There was some personal auditing as well as the stuff Eric was referring to. It actually was pretty infrequent and short-lived.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2013, 22:31 »
It was an auditor from the BC org. There was some personal auditing as well as the stuff Eric was referring to. It actually was pretty infrequent and short-lived.

Thanks.

Oh yes....

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2013, 21:42 »
Spoke to an ex-Freedom Center staff who told me Brian had Kyle R pick him up at his house in Marshall as he was not allowed to drive, then they would stop at the local park and switch seats and Brian would drive in to cover up his not being able to drive.  I wonder if he got all those overts off in session.  Probably one of those greatest good type justifications or maybe he is another Richie Almstead who can fool the meter.  Any of you new members see anything like this?
ET went home.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2013, 22:00 »
Spoke to an ex-Freedom Center staff who told me Brian had Kyle R pick him up at his house in Marshall as he was not allowed to drive, then they would stop at the local park and switch seats and Brian would drive in to cover up his not being able to drive.  I wonder if he got all those overts off in session.  Probably one of those greatest good type justifications or maybe he is another Richie Almstead who can fool the meter.  Any of you new members see anything like this?

Wow, lol.

Offline lastvestige22

« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2013, 23:02 »
Kyle actually moved in with Brian to facilitate the deception.

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2013, 23:03 »
Does anyone have any info on what is currently happening with BK, the SDA and the SDP?  Please update.
ET went home.

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2013, 17:56 »
I heard they are all doing fine.
ET went home.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2013, 21:07 »
Thanks, Eric

Offline source

• Merchant of Chaos
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2013, 09:32 »
I think their definition of the word "fine" and ours might be a bit different.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2013, 12:47 »
 ;)

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2013, 13:40 »
Does anyone have any info on what is currently happening with BK, the SDA and the SDP?  Please update.

I know who BK refers to, but what does "the SDA" and "the SDP" refer to?
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline lastvestige22

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2013, 16:22 »
Those are acronyms for Senior Director of Administration and Production, respectively. those are among the most senior posts at Narconon.

I don't think those posts are currently filled. Most recent SDA just left, and most recent person who was posted as SDP left in the summer.

Offline lastvestige22

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2013, 16:25 »
The two that left are doing ok, I've heard.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2013, 17:12 »
Thank you, lastvestige22.  I tend to get lost in the Narconon/scientology acronym soup since I've never been in a position to use them, except here.

I'm glad they're doing ok, if they are.  Considering the different definitions of "fine", and all. 
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions