Author Topic: QUEST DIAGNOSTICS SEEKS TO GARNISH THOUSANDS FROM CENTER'S BANK ACCOUNTS  (Read 9714 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
NARCONON FREEDOM CENTER "REUNITES FAMILIES" WHILE QUEST DIAGNOSTICS SEEKS TO GARNISH THOUSANDS FROM CENTER'S BANK ACCOUNTS - Glistening Quivering Underbelly (blog)
...On September 30, a Consent Judgment was approved in Michigan's 37th Circuit Court ordering the Freedom Center to pay Quest Diagnostics Clinical Laboratories, Inc. $50,486.60.

Official court records indicate Quest filed paperwork on October 28 requesting a "writ for garnishment" to tap money from seven accounts held by the Freedom Center at Battle Creek's Old National Bank. And on November 25, a disclosure form was filed by the Freedom Center...

more at http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2013/12/narconon-freedom-center-reunites.html

Date   Description   Price *
   Dec-14-2013   CASE 2013 0000001134 INFORMATION **
   Nov-25-2013   ADD TO FILE (2 PAGES)   3.00
   Oct-28-2013   GARN/SUBP QUEST DIAGNOSTICS CLINICAL LABORATO (1 PAGES)   1.50
   Sep-30-2013   CIVIL JUDGMENT ORDER (2 PAGES)   3.00
   Sep-30-2013   MISC ACTION BY JUDGE (2 PAGES)   3.00
   Sep-26-2013   ADD TO FILE QUEST DIAGNOSTICS CLINICAL LABORATO (2 PAGES)   3.00
   May-01-2013   PROOF OF SERVICE (1 PAGES)   1.50
   Apr-29-2013   DISMISSAL ORDER (2 PAGES)   3.00
   Apr-18-2013   RETN OF SERV NARCONON FREEDOM CENTER INC (1 PAGES)   1.50
   Apr-15-2013   SUM/COMPL QUEST DIAGNOSTICS CLINICAL LABORATO (13 PAGES)   19.50

Parties
Party Name   Party Type   Attorney of Record
NARCONON FREEDOM CENTER IN   DEFENDANT   NA
QUEST DIAGNOSTICS CLINICAL   PLAINTIFF   SEGAL,RICHARD E.,

Events
Date   Case Event
Nov-25-2013   ADD TO FILE (2 pages)
GARNISHEE DISCLOSURE/POS
Oct-28-2013   GARN/SUBP QUEST DIAGNOSTICS CLINICAL LABORATO (1 pages)
REQUEST WRIT FOR GARNISHMENT(OLD NATIONAL BANK)
Oct-01-2013   REMOVE DISPO NARCONON FREEDOM CENTER INC
Sep-30-2013   CIVIL JUDGMENT ORDER (2 pages)
CONSENT JUDGMENT
REMOVE DISPO NARCONON FREEDOM CENTER INC
ORD
STIP/ORDER REINSTATING CASE IN ORDER TO ENTER CO
NSENT JUDGMENT
MISC ACTION BY JUDGE (2 pages)
CONSENT JUDGMENT
REOPEN CASE
Sep-26-2013   ADD TO FILE QUEST DIAGNOSTICS CLINICAL LABORATO (2 pages)
PL AFFIDAVIT OF DEFAULT UNDER SETTLEMENT AGREEME
NT
May-01-2013   PROOF OF SERVICE (1 pages)
(PARTY NOTIFICATION RE:JUDGE REASSIGNMENT PURSUA
NT TO LAO 2013-2)
Apr-29-2013   DISMISSAL ORDER (2 pages)
STIP/ORDER DISMISSING CASE W/O PREJUDICE AND W/O
ATTY FEES/COST
MISC ACTION BY JUDGE
Stipulated Order Dismissing Case w/o Prejudice a
nd w/o atty fees/costs
Apr-26-2013   TEXT
JUDGE REASSIGNMENT PURSUANT TO LAO 2013-2
TEXT
Reassign Case GARBRECHT,ALLEN L., to SINDT,CONRA
D J.,
Apr-18-2013   RETN OF SERV NARCONON FREEDOM CENTER INC (1 pages)
PERSONAL SERVICE/ACKNOWLEDGMENT BY ATTORNEY(A KE
LLMAN P15826)
Apr-15-2013   SUM/COMPL QUEST DIAGNOSTICS CLINICAL LABORATO (13 pages)
COMPLAINT
https://mcc.co.calhoun.mi.us/details.php?c=2013+0000001134&se=party
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
I admit I'm behind on my reading lately so I might have missed it, but what was Narconon Freedom Center doing with Quest Diagnostics that they came to owe them $50,000+? 
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
I admit I'm behind on my reading lately so I might have missed it, but what was Narconon Freedom Center doing with Quest Diagnostics that they came to owe them $50,000+?

Good question. I didn't find a copy of the complaint.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
lab work sent in but never paid.  This is old bill from Stone Hawk I believe.  I have all their debt on a spread sheet somewhere. ;D
ET went home.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
lab work sent in but never paid.  This is old bill from Stone Hawk I believe.  I have all their debt on a spread sheet somewhere. ;D

Thanks!   

Bob Dylan sang, "To live outside the law, you must be honest."  Apparently, someone wasn't listening.   ;)

Narconon Reviews

Offline lastvestige22

• On the path to knowledge
Yup. That is old school. They haven't used Quest in forever.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Yup. That is old school. They haven't used Quest in forever.

Do you know which lab they are using now?
-Dalai Lama

Offline lastvestige22

I believe they use allegiance in Jackson and another lab out of state

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Thanks!
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline FreeAtLast

They use Medytox which is a third party company for all lab work, drug testing etc.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
They use Medytox which is a third party company for all lab work, drug testing etc.
Welcome to Tipping Point and thanks!
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
Yes, FreeAtLast!  :w:e:l:c:o:m:e:  and thanks for the tip!
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Are they doing any other kind of lab tests besides drug testing?  Are the drug tests all urine tests, or do they do something more elaborate too?
   Narconon Reviews

Offline FreeAtLast

They do urine tests for drugs and various kinds of blood tests.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target

Yes, especially while patients are in their medical detox part. More so if they have medical conditions needing monitoring during it.  As well, testing for drug use through out the length of the program either randomly or specifically.

Lab work is big business in this industry when insurance is involved.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target

Yes, especially while patients are in their medical detox part. More so if they have medical conditions needing monitoring during it.  As well, testing for drug use through out the length of the program either randomly or specifically.

Lab work is big business in this industry when insurance is involved.

Not for ethical rehabs, Mary.
-Dalai Lama

Offline FreeAtLast

No actually for ALL rehabs.  Drug testing is a must.  these companies bill the patients insurance.  The rehab does not see any money.  They just get there work done for free. This company in general serves a huge amount of rehab centers in the US.

Offline source

• Merchant of Chaos
Actually, rehabs can charge the insurance for drug testing and use an outside agency and pocket the difference. 

For example, there are a lot of fraud cases going on, in which treatment centers/sober living houses were drug testing people daily and then billing insurance for it. 

http://treatmentmagazine.com/newswires/428-horizon-blue-cross-nj-alleges-huge-drug-testing-fraud-.html

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
I should have explained myself better. I'm well aware that drug tests are a must. Some rehabs are making a fortune off labs. The ethical ones are having reasonably priced ones done in the $60.00 range. Others are profiting from labs and source's link is a good example. They are billing $1200.00 for these labs! Outrageous!

http://pathologyblawg.com/pathology-news/pathology-law/healthcare-fraud-pathology/horizon-bcbs-sues-avee-laboratories-others-urine-drug-testing-fraud/
-Dalai Lama

Offline FreeAtLast

I am well aware of the racket...however in this case the company does the billing not narconon so narconon does not profit.  My point was that yes narconon does many sketch things but this is not one of them.