Author Topic: A telling FB conversation with current and ex-Arrowhead staff  (Read 4293 times)

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
I left out some, but Kathy Gosselin is a senior exec at Narconon Arrowhead and thought it worth posting about

Eric Tenorio No such thing as a true cs when dealing with fake ass shit. Sorry ass tech.

Brenda Roche Vitamins lots of C it works

Terrence Thompson Wow Eric that fake ass shit got you off dope didn't it!! I didn't agree with everything but I remember where I came from!! You hurt a lot of people and that is wrong regardless of your own beliefs!!

Terrence Thompson Willie listen to Brenda Roche lots of watet!! Hope you feel better call me when u get a chance!!!

Eric Tenorio Terrence it actually didnt. Who did I hurt? Staff? students? Oh, are you talking about the people that died in the center? I wasnt there for that. Maybe you should ask their parents who hurt who.

Brenda Roche Time to disconnect with Eric

Eric Tenorio I know its an inconvenient truth to confront Brenda. Its funny that you say its time to disconnect from me. Have you spoken to me enough to look at my 12 social and 12 antisocial characteristics or are you using disconnection because you are mad I spoke the truth about something you believe to be true? The answer to the first part is No. The answer to the second is probably yes. Either way you are misapplying your tech. Go see Qual and get your Mu's found. Better yet, find a new way of thinking that doesnt involve L Ron. You will feel much better.

Willie Adams Why are you guys fighting on my post I will get better this just been a hard winter out here for me you guys are all my friends no matter what hammer down Brenda eric and terrence..

Terrence Thompson Eric my only point is that you were obviously wronged by someone and you are blaming arrowhead!! To answer your question. I WAS THERE!! I saw the families pain and felt it!! People make choices with consequences!! Horrible consequences that result in death!! It's not arrowheads fault believe me I know!! As I said I was there!! I was there with you and Merriam and you guys helped a lot of people remember? I'm not trying to get into a passing contest with you I'm just saying that they do a lot of good as well!! Nothing is perfect and things happen. You are entitled to your opinions and beleiefs. I still talk too people who are clean sober and happy today due to that place and the people that are devoted to saving lives regardless of the tech that is used!! It's like anything else in life. Take what works for you and leave the rest behind!!! I know I'm sober today and have a beautiful family because of all the people there that helped me!! That Includes you eric!! Not sure if you are still with Merriam but if so tell her hello for me!!

Eric Tenorio Sorry Willie. No more from me out of respect for you. Either of these guys can message me privately if they want though.

Terrence Thompson Not fighting! ! Hope you feel better willie!! Like I said call me when u get a chance!!

Willie Adams Love you guys..

Eric Tenorio Come see me while you are in NY.

Brenda Roche I am one of those happy sable people the Terrance is talking about and it worked for me thank God or I would be dead no doubt!!!

Eric Tenorio Glad you are sober Brenda. You are welcome Terrence. I do remember you. Miriam is fine and I will pass along your greetings to her. She will be happy to hear that you are doing well. The people at AH are what made it and unfortunately are what is going to break it. They have a lot of REAL crimes to answer for, much of which you probably have no knowledge of. I do though and am helping to right many wrongs perpetrated in the name of helping people. Im sorry if that upsets you, it is not my intention. It has to be done though so more people dont continue to get ripped off and/or die.

Kathy Gosselin Dear Willie Brenda and all, ET is on some sort of mission to destroy the people and the vary technology that saved his life. That should tell you something right there. There was a time when I would have done anything to help him which he knows this and now he is doing all he can to spread false rumors and hurt those that helped him. On a brighter note Willie, I hope you feel better soon.

Willie Adams Thank you kathy.

Eric Tenorio Please dont mistake what I am doing as a mission to destroy you. I just want you to be honest about what you are and account for the crimes that have been committed. Judges, lawyers, Insurance Investigators, media, the NAFC dont seem to think I am lying. Too bad you do. I was hoping you were sane enough to see that the things that go on are not okay and would hope you would change them. By all means, stay in operation and help people get off drugs. Just be honest about who and what you are and get clients honestly and i will say no more. Until you do though, I will continue to speak the truth. Again, sorry Willie for derailing this thread. When a Senior Director for Production feels the need to speak on FB, I feel it necessary to answer.

Gregg Douglas Smith The misconception is that the staff holds the power. The ability to save yourself comes from yourself and the tec just shows you how. Get better Willie

Terrence Thompson Kathy thank you, love you and Really miss you guys!! Isaac misses running the halls for sure!! He said that the other day!! Things here are great and all is well!! Please say hello to everyone for me and send our love!!! Willie see you the 31st!! I fire up the grill!! Love you bro feel better and be safe!!!
ET went home.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Re: A telling FB conversation with current and ex-Arrowhead staff
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 15:18 »
Predictable... keep doing what you are doing.. it's working :)
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline source

• Merchant of Chaos
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 17:11 »
An interesting conversation.  But the whole "it worked for me" doesn't negate any dishonesty.

I remember watching a documentary on the Peoples Temple, Jim Jones and Guyana.  The people who were there all said things like "we were really making something good" and many of them still believed, in retrospect, that they initially had good intentions and were really happy.

But, they also said that there were things going on, dishonest things, unethical things, that they ignored. 

And, in the end, a lot of bad ended up happening, even before the mass suicide that everyone focuses on.

Narconon people seem to quickly go from "We are the best, everybody else is wrong, we have a 90% success rate!" to "Hey, we are just like everyone else. Quit picking on us.  If it works for us then what's the harm?"

Well, there wouldn't be any harm if they could say that they were honest in their marketing and honest about their program.  If they just said "We don't believe in counseling or therapy, the body doesn't store drugs for years so the sauna is just a health thing, we are no more successful than any other program, and we are 100% based upon Scientology principles and practices" then I think most of us wouldn't be on these boards at all.

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 19:02 »
Ive said that to them.  Be honest and all the criticism goes away.  Court cases will eventually go away (along with 99.9% of their business) as well.  There is a market for scientologists who need drug rehab and one small facility in the mountains would fill that need.  The rest can be converted into real rehabs.
ET went home.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 19:43 »
Narconon people seem to quickly go from "We are the best, everybody else is wrong, we have a 90% success rate!" to "Hey, we are just like everyone else. Quit picking on us.  If it works for us then what's the harm?"

Death is part of addiction, right? At least, that's what Gary Smith said in this interview.
http://www.newson6.com/story/19947667/exclusive-narconon-ceo-answers-accusations-about-drug-rehab-deaths

It really should be a very rare occasion that someone dies in treatment. I'm sure there are plenty of rehabs who have never had a death.
http://www.samhsa.gov/data/2k12/TEDS2009N/TEDS09DWeb.pdf
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 21:47 »
^^^^
This!
Excellent comment, mefree
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 22:24 »
I like the graphs.  Very good data.
ET went home.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2014, 00:29 »
 :-thanks-:
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama