Author Topic: America's Book of Secrets - March 29th 10-11 pm ET  (Read 2654 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
America's Book of Secrets - March 29th 10-11 pm ET
« on: March 26, 2014, 23:07 »
America's Book of Secrets - Scientology
Premiere Date:March 29, 2014 - 10:00-11:00PM ET

It is one of the most secret organizations in America. A religion–based on the cosmic revelations of an inspired genius–that boasts more than 100,000 faithful followers throughout the world. We'll reveal the hidden origins, strict doctrine, secret language and celebrity allure of the wealthy and influential institution. Former Scientologists disclose the reasons they were drawn to the church–and why they left. Jenna Miscavige Hill, niece of Scientology's current leader, David Miscavige, describes her difficult experiences inside the organization. Former church executive, Mark Rathbun, demonstrates Scientology's most revered spiritual technology–the "E-Meter." And watchdog Tony Ortega explains the appeal of Scientology that draws in new members. Find out why some consider Scientology a spiritual choice and others consider it a road to ruin.

http://www.history.com/shows/americas-book-of-secrets/episodes
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Re: America's Book of Secrets - March 29th 10-11 pm ET
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 21:42 »
Narconon will be a part of this program as well. Colin Henderson was interviewed. I believe the 'secret' they explore is how they recruit people from Narconon into Scintology

Also, this from Tony Ortega

Not it can be revealed! We're among many people who were interviewed and consulted for an upcoming show about Scientology coming to the History Channel 2 on March 29. We're very curious to see how it came out!

http://tonyortega.org/2014/03/06/scientology-gets-the-americas-book-of-secrets-treatment-soon/
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline source

• Merchant of Chaos
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 01:11 »
What I always find strange is how, at every scientologist gathering, they talk about their goal of clearing the planet by getting everyone into scientology and on the bridge.

Then NARCONON, using the tech and filled with scientologists says "oh no, our goal isn't to get these addicts into scientology (even though we say it's our personal and lifelong goal to get everyone into it).

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 07:46 »
The young man a few protestors met at one of the Narconon protests, working at NNGA at the time, ended up at the Las Vegas Org. That was proof for me.

http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php?topic=5209.0
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline source

• Merchant of Chaos
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 23:18 »
It was a very nice show, but I realized in watching it that each of the sections between commercials could have been an hour each.

So, it was impossible to have everything, but it had a bit.

Had really hoped to see Bert or Colin on. 

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 23:23 »
It was a very nice show, but I realized in watching it that each of the sections between commercials could have been an hour each.

I agree. They packed a lot into an hour. I was happy that they managed to touch on Narconon. I talked to a family member who watched the show and clearly got the message that scientology is all about money. ;-)
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 16:09 »

I agree. I was watching Tony's blog updates and it seemed like forever in with all the commercial breaks.

I, too, was disappointed not to see Colin or Bert. The producers sur spent a lot of time with Colin, I know. I'll have to check with Colin to see what happened. Perhaps there may be another show just on how Narconon secretly lures people into Scientology.

I didn't get to see it so I'm looking forward to see it after it's uploaded to their site. The show will be posted most likely after April 5th
Scientology
Premiere Date:March 29, 2014 - 10:00-11:00PM ET

It is one of the most secret organizations in America. A religion–based on the cosmic revelations of an inspired genius–that boasts more than 100,000 faithful followers throughout the world. We'll reveal the hidden origins, strict doctrine, secret language and celebrity allure of the wealthy and influential institution. Former Scientologists disclose the reasons they were drawn to the church–and why they left. Jenna Miscavige Hill, niece of Scientology's current leader, David Miscavige, describes her difficult experiences inside the organization. Former church executive, Mark Rathbun, demonstrates Scientology's most revered spiritual technology–the "E-Meter." And watchdog Tony Ortega explains the appeal of Scientology that draws in new members. Find out why some consider Scientology a spiritual choice and others consider it a road to ruin.
TVPG
Upcoming Airings:

March 30, 2014 - 02:00-03:00AM ET
    March 31, 2014 - 11:00-12:00AM ET
    April 01, 2014 - 03:00-04:00AM ET
    April 02, 2014 - 08:00-09:00PM ET
    April 03, 2014 - 12:00-01:00AM ET
    April 04, 2014 - 11:00-12:00AM ET
    April 05, 2014 - 03:00-04:00AM ET

http://www.history.com/shows/americas-book-of-secrets/episodes
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 19:38 »
A video gift for you.....
http://www.clowdy.com/deeznutz
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 20:43 »
Thanks, mefree. And it's minus all th commercial breaks as well!

Must-see video.