Author Topic: Per Wickstrom Launches New Stealth Referral Site  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Miss Fortune

• Fly in the Ointment
Per Wickstrom Launches New Stealth Referral Site
« on: September 05, 2014, 15:09 »
Doesn't this guy ever learn? With the NAFC on his ass, he manages to come back like that clown with the sand in its ass--another referral site he calls "LiveToBeSober.com"

By the way, I call him "Purr" because in "video news release" the interviewer clearly just met him and pronounced his name "purr" instead of "pear"...guess they didn't have money for an edit!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVZT_oJE8kk

http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2014/09/pussyfootin-with-purr-per-wickstroms.html

« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 12:20 by Miss Fortune »

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: Per Wickstrom Launches New Stealth Referral Site
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 21:27 »
On July 31, Wickstrom announced that LiveToBeSober.com had entered into a “sponsorship partnership” with country singer Jared Blake. As part of the sponsorship, Blake has created an intimate acoustic break within his high-energy show, where he sits alone on stage and talks to audiences about his personal struggles, and most importantly, about winning back his life – and how others can, too.

I wish celebrities and musicians would do a bit of research before lending their credibility to the likes of Per Wickstrom, Best Drug Rehab, Tranquility Detox or any other Narconon clones.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Re: Per Wickstrom Launches New Stealth Referral Site
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 11:39 »
Good work, Miss Fortune!
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.