Author Topic: Health Dept Inspection Reports Reveal Unsanitary Conditions in Michigan  (Read 1013 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Health Dept. Inspections, and more – Don’t Even Go There!
Written by Ann on April 16, 2015

Over the last few weeks, we’ve added quite a bit to the site. I’ll hit the highlights below.

Calhoun County Health Dept. Inspections
Some of the most alarming new additions to the site are the inspections by the Calhoun County Health Department in Michigan. These cover Narconon Freedom Center, A Forever Recovery, and Tranquility Detox. Also run by Per Wickstrom, Best Drug Rehab is not included in the inspections we received, but considering the conditions at A Forever Recovery and Tranquility Detox, we think we can safely say that Best Drug Rehab is not likely to be any better.

Reading over these should be enough to deter anyone from going to these Narconons. Among the problems found are:

Bedbugs (Need we say more? Ok, if that’s not enough…)
    Raw chicken being served
    Sewage coming up in the sauna
    Water backflow issues
    Mouse droppings in food areas (Eek! We believe we’ve said enough now…)

Read more of the Calhoun County Health Department Inspections here:
Calhoun County Health Department Inspections

more at http://narcononreviews.net/narconon/health-dept-inspections-and-more-dont-even-go-there/
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
My God!!
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
The conditions sound dangerously unsanitary. They can't even leave someone in charge of the kitchen to make sure things "go right."    :o
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama