Author Topic: (omg) Squirrels stuck in an electronic incident  (Read 2034 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
(omg) Squirrels stuck in an electronic incident
« on: October 21, 2009, 23:52 »
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/tom-and-katie-celebrate-with-travoltas-at-secret-scientology-event/29852?nc

Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and daughter Suri reunited with John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston -- plus over 4000 other Scientologists -- at a massive party in England on Oct. 16, Usmagazine.com has confirmed.

The stars were surprise guests at the 25th anniversary of the International Association of Scientologists held at Saint Hill Manor in East Grinsted, West Sussex. During nearly two hours of speeches, Cruise, 47, briefly addressed the rapturous, fist-pumping crowd: "Because we never took our eyes off the ultimate prize, we stand where we are today," he intoned, witnesses tells Us. "We are in this together!"

Unbelievable! Where would that be?

Later, during a reception, Cruise was overheard chatting with another American man about the protesters outside the venue. "They're squirrels," Cruise said angrily, according to a witness. "Stuck in an electronic incident. It makes me so angry!"

LOL!
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Re: (omg) Squirrels stuck in an electronic incident
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 22:03 »
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/tom-and-katie-celebrate-with-travoltas-at-secret-scientology-event/29852?nc

Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and daughter Suri reunited with John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston -- plus over 4000 other Scientologists -- at a massive party in England on Oct. 16, Usmagazine.com has confirmed.

The stars were surprise guests at the 25th anniversary of the International Association of Scientologists held at Saint Hill Manor in East Grinsted, West Sussex. During nearly two hours of speeches, Cruise, 47, briefly addressed the rapturous, fist-pumping crowd: "Because we never took our eyes off the ultimate prize, we stand where we are today," he intoned, witnesses tells Us. "We are in this together!"

Unbelievable! Where would that be?

Why, in the cult together.  Where else?   ;)

Later, during a reception, Cruise was overheard chatting with another American man about the protesters outside the venue. "They're squirrels," Cruise said angrily, according to a witness. "Stuck in an electronic incident. It makes me so angry!"

LOL!

Seems like someone hasn't lost their reactive mind yet...  Or realized that they're mocking it up.   :-X

Maybe we're stuck in an electronic hamster wheel.  LOL!
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Raven

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 09:43 »
so i've spaced what an electric incident is.  Anyone care to remind me?

Offline Alp

• Joker and Degrader
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 13:04 »
Religion is free. Scientology is neither.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 13:58 »
so i've spaced what an electric incident is.  Anyone care to remind me?

I don't know that Hubbard defined an "electronic incident" specifically, but I guess in this case, Tom Cruise means (gasp!) the internet.   :D
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Raven

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 16:16 »
o oh the internet is here and the truth is out

Offline Lorelei

• Hill 10 Situation
  • I can haz ferret.
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 09:18 »
Scientology: CURSES, FOILED AGAIN! If it wasn't for those meddling kids and that pesky Internet, we might have gotten away with it!
"Once the foundation of a revolution has been laid down, it is almost always
in the next generation that the revolution is accomplished." -- Jean d'Alembert

The Human Wiki.
"I spend hours surfing the web for information, so you don't have to!"