Author Topic: Real estate scam?Improper donation procedures?  (Read 13374 times)

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
Re: Real estate scam?Improper donation procedures?
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 08:01 »
And RTC probably gets a nice tax write off, or insurance pay out, if the building sits empty and rots when the locals run out of money.

Which is exactly what's happening while the Sandy Springs Ideal Org is going through the RLUIPA process: http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,6449.0.html

Don't miss the photo of the squirrel coming out of the roof vent in that thread!   <--:D-->

Have you ever seen anything definitive about the orgs having to pay rent to RTC?  I've only heard rumors of that, but I don't get out and about much.   ;)

I've heard many ex's say that once a building is purchased it gets signed over to RTC, and then the org pays rent to RTC for using it. I was never in, and have never personally seen anything in black and white about it, but I suspect there's probably an HCOPL or 'Admin' book on it somewhere.
BigBeard

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2012, 09:32 »

With RICO a major possibility concerning the multi headed Hydra called Narconon of Georgia and its direct link to the so called church of Scientology of Georgia, One must NOT forget the hows and whys members within the so called church of Scientology may be party to the real estate transactions concerning the so called churches property in Sandy Springs Ga.

I will repost this tax record info once more.

PARID: 17 006900010514   
CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY OF GEORGIA INC   5395 ROSWELL RD
Sales
Sale Date   Sale Price   Grantee                                  Grantor
17-NOV-05   $5,600,000   CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY OF                 HAMMOND PROPERTY INVESTORS
06-JUN-05   $4,600,000   HAMMOND PROPERTY INVESTORS               KIRBO PROPERTY SERVICES LLC
06-JUN-05   $3,550,000   KIRBO PROPERTY SERVICES LLC              JPMORGAN CHASE BANK
03-FEB-04   $0           JPMORGAN CHASE BANK                      REALMARK VII LP

Cross reference many who have a hand in Narconon of Georgia, then the small businesses that service narconon and narconon only, Then the real estate agents and attorneys known to be scientologists here in Georgia. It does not take much to find possible connections and repeated actions of all involved to see very a public ongoing scam repeating itself within the state of Georgia.

The so called religious aspect of Scientology here in Georgia will not protect those that are involved in ongoing activities hence R.I.C.O will in fact come into play once this whole sordid decade long affair sees the inside of a court of law!

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act. Those reading this understand the ramifications be they the general public or local scientology adherent.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2012, 10:50 »
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions