Author Topic: Split local stuff off from Re: Interpretation of 7-16 Planning Commission Meeting  (Read 1697 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
I'm leaning towards leaving this completely out of the press release until we get more information or the final meeting occurs.

PR on ning.

Thoughts?
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
I'm leaning towards leaving this completely out of the press release until we get more information or the final meeting occurs.

PR on ning.

Thoughts?

Leave it out.  We don't have a victory yet. 

You do mean the protest press release, right?
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Raven

putting in how many unhappy residents they have might be good, but I would not call it a victory or anything. I'mnot surementioning the rezoning battle going on in ss would be so bad.

Offline Lorelei

• Hill 10 Situation
  • I can haz ferret.
Sticking to the basic facts and deciphering then summarizing the waffling and arguments and points from all sides, esp. the PC, might be worthwhile and pertinent.

Dancing around like loons and throwing a huge party: premature. Besides, we can haz protest days for that. :P
"Once the foundation of a revolution has been laid down, it is almost always
in the next generation that the revolution is accomplished." -- Jean d'Alembert

The Human Wiki.
"I spend hours surfing the web for information, so you don't have to!"

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Yes. I meant July protest PR.

The last press coverage in June was related to the deferral. I linked AJC article.

I could leave that in with a statement that the final decision on rezoning is anticipated in August.

I expected SS local news coverage of the July meeting but haven't seen anything yet.

This last meeting may have turned everyone's heads around. (immediately conjures image of Linda Blair)

TY for comments.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama