Author Topic: [Google] Blog: Your views on Scientology - 3AW (blog)  (Read 832 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Windsor Hotel redevelopment approved - 3AW (blog)
18 March 2010, 6:32 pm

PLAYING NOW: Senator Nick Xenephon, whose motion was defeated in the Senate, speaks to 3AW Drive.

REPORT: The Government and the Opposition have again blocked Independent Senator Nick Xenephon's moves for a Senate Inquiry into the Church of Scientology.

There have been various media reports that you are no doubt aware of over the past weeks detailing alleged cases of abuse by the church against its followers.

Forced abortions and brain washing have been two of the more serious allegations.

Is Xenophon unfairly targeting Scientology? Or are his calls for an inquiry warranted?

more including audio at http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/3aw-generic-blog/blog-your-views-on-scientology/20100318-qhxa.html
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 22:23 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.