Author Topic: [Google] Narconon Drug Rehab and Prevention Directors Attend Worldwide Conference in ... - PR Web (p  (Read 944 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Narconon Drug Rehab and Prevention Directors Attend Worldwide Conference in ... - PR Web (press release)
6 May 2010, 3:18 am

A Narconon executive directors' conference is never your normal corporate get-together. This year's continued the tradition of fascinating news from exotic places. That Siberia and Egypt, Northern California and Taiwan report area drug abuse problems more in common than not manifests that there is still much to do to reduce alcohol and other drug addiction worldwide.

Just so at the 2010 Narconon Directors Conference recently concluded at the Hilton Hotel in Dallas. Phil Hart, the network's executive director, welcomed the 100 attendees in English with simultaneous translations whispering into earphones in four languages. One purpose of the conference is to celebrate expansion of centers, regions, and continental networks. For the first year, Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) won a national expansion award, accepted by CIS director Sergei Baskevitch and also the Narconon Krasnoyarsk drug rehab director from the heart of Siberia. It wasn't snowfall this year that might have delayed their arrival, but ashfall from the jet stream plume of the exploding Iceland volcano. Fortunately, that abated enough so that all Europeans made their flights.

found at http://www.prweb.com/releases/narconon/drug-rehab/prweb3970054.htm
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 06:46 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.