Author Topic: Bob Adams - not what he pretends to be  (Read 2224 times)

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Bob Adams - not what he pretends to be
« on: June 15, 2010, 22:07 »
Quite haphazardly, I ran across some information about Bob Adams that I didn't know.  The amusing article, written by Blown For Good/Marc Headley, was about the people who have been chosen to be spokespeople for scientology.

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=292843#292843
Here's the relevant part about Bob Adams:
Just when you think there is nobody left.

Now they have this guy Bob Adams. Bob Adams used to work at ABLE International. Before that, about 30 years before that, he used to be in the NFL. This was in the early 1970’s and because of this he is a big celebrity in Scientology. Well they got him to join the Sea Org a few years back.

He was just recently quoted as saying the RPF was a very good thing, that people go voluntarily, have lots of breaks, study, 3 good meals a day, etc. Yeah, sure it is a good thing if you are not on it!

WELL.... in 2004, he screwed around with this girl that he was not married to. A big no-no in the “church.” Her name was Dean Nichols -- they were even engaged at the time, but got involved in "heavy petting." They did not even have sex! Well, Dean was RPF'd for this incident. She went to the RPF because she had a “make-out session” with Bob.

Well, Bob did NOT go to the RPF because he's a celebrity having been a former player in the NFL, blah, blah, blah. They went “out 2D” in LA and Dean was shipped off to Florida and put on the RPF there. She was totally crushed about being separated from him and about being sent to the RPF for it. Within a year, Dean was declared an SP and offloaded from the Sea Org in 2005.

I sure Bob Adams would love to explain that one to the press next time they ask about families being broken up or about the RPF being such a great place. I am sure that Dean might have a different take on that one as well. Bob Adams hadn’t even started a family and they broke it up.

Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline Lorelei

• Hill 10 Situation
  • I can haz ferret.
Re: Bob Adams - not what he pretends to be
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 23:28 »
Wonder if she's out there now, as a protester (Anon or otherwise). She'd certainly have a good reason to complain and protest!
"Once the foundation of a revolution has been laid down, it is almost always
in the next generation that the revolution is accomplished." -- Jean d'Alembert

The Human Wiki.
"I spend hours surfing the web for information, so you don't have to!"