Author Topic: L. Ron Hubbard on Scientology front groups  (Read 2596 times)

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
L. Ron Hubbard on Scientology front groups
« on: September 04, 2010, 18:01 »
Was Hubbard all about Scientology and Dianetics, or did he create the front groups too?  How protective of them was he?

Oct 30 - Anybody - LRH

If anyone does anything to get any of these organizations in bad publicity, such as narcotics charges, drunk driving or other unsavory data, I have a policy - I will beat their teeth in personally.

Sincerely - LRH

In his own handwriting

Does anyone else have examples of things Hubbard said about the front groups?
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
Re: L. Ron Hubbard on Scientology front groups
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 11:02 »
Oct 30 - Anybody - LRH

If anyone does anything to get any of these organizations in bad publicity, such as narcotics charges, drunk driving or other unsavory data, I have a policy - I will beat their teeth in personally.

Sincerely - LRH

In his own handwriting

Does this threat not sound like what the little squirrel (and his former suck-up squirrels, like Rinder and Rathbun) actually does to his underlings?

The rot in Scientology has always come from Source! It is intrinsic to fantastic-belief systems - reality will never follow the dictates of the believer's premises, and violence is always the primary method of enforcing their own will, whether it is Hubbard, or the little squirrel, or Jim Jones, or any other false leader.

'til next time;
wynot
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis