Author Topic: This is NOT about Scientology  (Read 1165 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
This is NOT about Scientology
« on: October 14, 2010, 22:41 »
Hewitt, Warren, Heller Star in DEAD AGENTING Reading, 10/18 - Broadway World
14 October 2010, 5:25 pm
Dead Agenting, a new play that is "not about Scientology" by award-winning independent filmmaker/playwright Aaron Mark, will receive a private reading in Manhattan on Monday, October 18th.

The reading will feature Tom Hewitt (The Rocky Horror Show, Dracula), Adam Heller (Victor/Victoria, Random Unrelated Projects), Amy Warren (The Adding Machine), Katie Klaus (A Catered Affair, Random Unrelated Projects), Frank Vlastnik (A Year With Frog and Toad, Random Unrelated Projects), Lance Rubin (Things to Ruin), and BrIan Williams.

Dead Agenting exposes a fictional religious organization called "Catharsigy" and its practice of "dead agenting" dissenters. According to the writer, however, "This play was not remotely inspired by and does not have anything whatsoever with Scientology. I myself know next to nothing about Scientology, so the idea that I would write a potentially incendiary play about L. Ron Hubbard and Tom Cruise and think that by changing their names no one would notice is absurd."

more at http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Hewitt_Warren_Heller_Star_in_DEAD_AGENTING_Reading_20010101
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama