Author Topic: Narconon: Purification induced heatstroke  (Read 25190 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: N
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2011, 22:29 »
Thanks for the video, Intelligence. Very informative!
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2011, 22:53 »
Thanks for the video, Intelligence. Very informative!
Canada Federal Election is tomorrow, May 2, 2011.

Following results, appropriate Politicians will be Lobbied for a Federal Health Cerification of ALL Rehab Facilities.

Certification comes into effect in Quebec, Canada, in July 2011, but this does not prevent the Trois-Rivieres Narconon of simply moving to a friendly Province such as Ontario. There is also a Narconon in Alberta, operating out of a house at $30,000.00, plus per patient.

The Canadian Public deserves protection Canada Wide from this dangerous Scientology-Narconon Rehab Exploitation Ring.
An Ol' Irish Quote:
“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2011, 03:26 »
Have medical dox while at NN TR showing staff member had called
scientology physician in Montreal, and unilaterally had the dosage
reduced by 40%, which a family physician had prescribed appropriate
dose for several years.

Patient condition was very serious and posed a life threat.

Not going to say anymore; don't want pharmacy file to go missing.

Dox are what will bury Narconon Trois-Rivieres and we have one hell of a pile. :) :) :)

Have copy ;)
An Ol' Irish Quote:
“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2011, 06:19 »
dose for several years.

Dox are what will bury Narconon Trois-Rivieres and we have one hell of a pile. :) :) :)

Have copy ;)

Dosage of ? Can you tell us what the family physician was treating the patient for? Seizures?? Diabetes??

This could be very serious, indeed.

Thanks for the updates.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2011, 13:11 »
dose for several years.

Have copy ;)

Dosage of ? Can you tell us what the family physician was treating the patient for? Seizures?? Diabetes??

Thanks for the updates.

No, I can't. They would know who the patient was, who phoned, and then the pharmacy. We've already had medical files at the TR Hospital go missing. I'll PM you.
An Ol' Irish Quote:

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2011, 13:27 »
dose for several years.

Have copy ;)

Thanks for the updates.

Now you see how serious this 'Practicing Medicine Without a Licence" is. How many more are going to die. There were two at NN TR while I was there, who very well could have died. My very dear Friend did die, only 3 weeks ago. She was there at NN TR, but was short just a few weeks of completing program. Drugs were smuggled in and I was at the NN apartment complex with the Senior Ethics Officer when the search was on. He was too bloody drunk to go to NN TR and assist the Junior Ethics Officer. I was there when the phone call came in for help. ad the NN TR Staff not been so screwed up on Cocaine and Booze and partying all the time, the drugs may have been found. Two Staff members were falling down drunk one night, that I had to take a Taxi downtown and literally pick them up off the side-walk. This was the same apartment complex where the guns were and the ex-patient was passed a gun over the balcony and ended up shooting himself in the head.

NN TR is a crazy, VERY DANGEROUS place to send an addict or alcoholic to. They are risking their life. This is why I never stop exposing and writing about it. It's unbelievable!
An Ol' Irish Quote: