Author Topic: [Yahoo] Boxing legends expected for golf tourney (The Press-Enterprise)  (Read 1863 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Boxing legends expected for golf tourney (The Press-Enterprise)
1 September 2009, 1:20 am

Two-time world heavyweight championship contender Ken Norton will be in San Jacinto this week to attend a charity golf tournament. The invitation-only Friday night tourney at Golden Era Golf Course in Riverside County is a fundraising event for the World Boxing Hall of Fame.

Source: Yahoo! News Search Results for scientology OR scientologist OR miscavige OR narconon OR criminon OR CCHR OR freewinds

In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
I seem to remember dm wanted to close the golf course a couple years ago, and was being opposed by folks who had played there for years. Apparently it is a nice golf course - well maintained by slave labor, eh?

'til;
wynot
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis