Author Topic: [Google] Cruise-Holmes Coalition To Skip Oscars Over Beef With Anne Hathaway - New York Observer  (Read 847 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Cruise-Holmes Coalition To Skip Oscars Over Beef With Anne Hathaway - New York Observer
11 January 2011, 11:53 am

Religious extremists Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes may not be gracing the Kodak Theater's red carpet come Oscar night.

And it's not the lack of nominations keeping them away (that's always the case!) Rather, it seems like the First Couple of Scientology are entangled in a bit of a tiff with the non-Franco half of the Academy Awards hosting team, Anne Hathaway. A tipster informed The Daily Mail that the dynamic duo have beef with Hathaway over her hair-tucking breathy-voiced mocking of Mrs. Cruise on Saturday Night Live.

The real tragedy of this tale of deceit, betrayal, and love lost? Hathaway was once upon a time besties with the thetan-laden couple.

more at http://www.observer.com/2011/culture/cruise-holmes-coalition-skip-oscars-over-beef-anne-hathaway-watch
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 16:39 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.