Author Topic: WWP report: New Narconon in Arkansas- Pur Detox is hiring. Sosin is associated.  (Read 1429 times)

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Stealth Narconon / Purif / Anti-psych in Northwest Arkansas Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by DeathHamster, Wednesday at 8:02 AM.

.DeathHamster
 From Razzline:
http://therazzline.net/classifieds/pur_detox_hiring_supervisors_and_purif_ics.html (Scilon site)

Pur Detox Hiring Supervisors and Purif I/Cs
Publication Date: 27 Dec 10

Hiring full-time Supervisors and Purif I/Cs for our new location in the Ozark Mountains.
Contact Name: Holland Mattison
Contact Phone: 888-853-3869
E-mail: holland@purdetox.com
URL: http://www.purdetox.com

Pur Detox is a medical detox facility that has the most successful program available for those who need to get off psychiatric medications.

We are opening a new location in the Ozark Mountains of Northwest Arkansas (which is a stunningly beautiful area of the country). We are hiring trained (or partially trained) Supervisors and Purif I/Cs for this new location. We are also interested in admin trained executives, and nurses. Full-time positions come with decent pay and HUGE benefits regarding training and other enhancement.

Make a phenomenal impact in handling psychiatry on this planet and join our group - Call or email Holland for more details!
Dr. Allan Sosin seems to find the time to mange all three locations, since he's the only MD mentioned on their web site.

Dr. Allan Sosin is a graduate of Northwestern University Medical School. He trained extensively in traditional medicine and is board-certified in internal medicine and nephrology, the study of kidney disease. During his time in Philadelphia, he organized and directed two drug detoxification centers. He also held the position of Assistant Medical Director at The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential, a world-renowned facility for the treatment of bran-injured children.
Dr. Sosin is experienced in the use of natural approaches to replace the use of drugs and surgery. He has successfully treated thousands of patients with serious medical conditions, including heart disease, diabetes, hypertension and chronic fatigue. He has worked extensively with intravenous therapy, acupuncture and natural hormone replacement therapy. He is the author of two books, Alpha Lipoic Acid: Nature’s Ultimate Antioxidant, and The Doctor’s Guide to Diabetes and Your Child. Dr. Sosin is the founder and Medical Director of the Institute for Progressive Medicine in Irvine, California.DeathHamster, Wednesday at 8:02 AM #1 .DeathHamster
 Oh what a surprise:
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/a/allan-sosin.html
Allan Sosin L 11 NEW LIFE RUNDOWN Source 191 2007-06-01
Allan Sosin L 11 RUNDOWN Source 195 2007-10-01
Allan Sosin L 12 FLAG OT EXECUTIVE RUNDOWN Source 195 2007-10-01
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.