Author Topic: If Scientology is Going to Survive, Maybe It Should Listen to This Guy - Village Voice (blog)  (Read 526 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
If Scientology is Going to Survive, Maybe It Should Listen to This Guy - Village Voice (blog)
19 July 2011, 10:29 am

I recently stumbled upon a smart blog post written by a Washington D.C.-area Scientologist that I wanted to share with my fellow Scientology watchers.

The blogger does not identify himself, although he has posted several photographs and appears to be named "Tad." I wager that our astute readers (who include both present and former church members) will be able to put a full name to a face.

In his blog, titled "Studying Scientology," Tad has revealed some things about himself: he appears to be a second-generation Scientologist, and both he and his father work at the D.C. "org." Tad is a young father and earnestly cheers on announcements by Scientology leader David Miscavige about new church buildings opening around the world.

more at http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/07/if_scientology.php
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 17:32 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.