Author Topic: A Scientology Internal Document Says its 'Office of Special Affairs' is Going ... - Village Voice  (Read 1257 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
A Scientology Internal Document Says its 'Office of Special Affairs' is Going ... - Village Voice (blog)
31 August 2011, 5:47 pm

A nice little tidbit for the evening here at the underground bunker, where we keep an eye on all things Scientology.

A few weeks ago, I was asked to call in to The Church of Lazlo show at 96.5 the Buzz in Kansas City. In 2003-2005 I lived in that city and was a regular on Lazlo's show, updating him on a newspaper I worked for there. Lazlo had me on his August 3 show because he wanted to know why I was writing so much about Scientology these days.

He had me on the show again today to say that since that program, he's received a communication from Scientology, and the lunkheads over there accidentally included an internal memorandum which indicated that Scientology's Office of Special Affairs International -- its worldwide intelligence and covert operations wing -- is going to be "handling" yours truly.....

...UPDATE: Here's the internal letter that KC Scientologists accidentally (?) included in some PR materials they sent to 96.5 The Buzz.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 21:50 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Sarcasm Pirate

• Merchant of Chaos
I want a tattoo that says ' It's weird and has squirrel stuff on it.' Best quote I've ever seen.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
I want a tattoo that says ' It's weird and has squirrel stuff on it.' Best quote I've ever seen.

Priceless, right? Honestly, you just can't make this stuff up! 

What's next?  ooo}
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Sarcasm Pirate

• Merchant of Chaos

Priceless, right? Honestly, you just can't make this stuff up! 

I think that is the truly sad part. The absolute truth behind Scientology is so much more scary and messed up than any sort of situation we could make up.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target

I think that is the truly sad part. The absolute truth behind Scientology is so much more scary and messed up than any sort of situation we could make up.

True.. :(
-Dalai Lama