Author Topic: New Sandy Springs info packet posted  (Read 2017 times)

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
New Sandy Springs info packet posted
« on: September 14, 2009, 05:32 »
The new info packet for the Planning Commission's meeting Thursday night has been posted:
http://www.sandysprings-ga.org/agendas/PC/2009-0917/

It is comprised of the parts which start with 04.  The opposition's lawyer's submission is in this, along with a lot of stuff from the previous submissions.  From my quick perusal of it, it seems to have some skipped pages, which is frustrating. 

Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Raven

Re: New Sandy Springs info packet posted
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 00:17 »
Things of interest:

Except for a maximum of 4 special events per year, the total occupancy for the building shall be limited to a maximum of 283 persons based on a required parking ratio of one (1) space per every 3.5 persons within the building. Said 283 person occupancy shall be conditioned upon the continuation in full force and effect, in favor of the Property, of that certain Easement Agreement 1, dated May 25, 1988, recorded May 31, 1988 in Deed Book 11571, page 276 official deed records of Fulton County, Georgia by and among the United States Parcel Service and Glenridge Square, Ltd. Any special events which shall exceed the maximum 283 person occupancy, or the building’s occupancy as adjusted below, shall be permitted through the City of Sandy Springs Special Event Process to ensure adequate traffic management and parking is provided.

I wonder which 4 events a year?  Why is ok not to follow the laws 4 times a year.  Give them an inch and well....

To prohibit any drug, alcohol, substance abuse, chemical dependence, and/or criminal rehabilitation programs.

Narconon is still out

However, they need to learn form all the issues in cw and around the world.  Unfinished and unpaid for buildings are nothing new for sci

Estimate time of construction n/a
- Has the money been raised for the project n/a

it would have been nice to see everything submitted: http://www.sandysprings-ga.org/agendas/PC/2009-0917/04f_PC09001_091709.pdf
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 00:29 by Raven »

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 21:50 »
They have updated it now to include one more page, the page with the opposition's conditions, and I really like that #8 condition, but there are still 3 other pages missing, written by the lawyer.  This is really poor quality record keeping.  I'm having a hard time not reaching for the tin foil.  What was that quote, oh, yeah, "never attribute to malice that which can be better attributed to stupidity" or something like that?

Hopefully, the missing pages will make it in over the next 2 days before the Planning Commission meeting?
   Narconon Reviews

Offline Ultrapoet

• Joker and Degrader
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 00:07 »
I suppose I should call someone as a concerned citizen and ask about it.

I would not be surprised if it were a case of somebody dumping the stack of paper on the scanner feed, walking away from it, and not noticing that the scanner grabbed several pages at once.  I had to deal with stuff like that at my previous job.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 20:12 »
This file has been updated and appears to now have all the pages:
http://www.sandysprings-ga.org/agendas/PC/2009-0917/04f_PC09001_091709.pdf

Narconon Reviews