Author Topic: Scientology Mailbag: We Hear it from Church Members - Village Voice (blog)  (Read 640 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Scientology Mailbag: We Hear it from Church Members - Village Voice (blog)
17 October 2011, 12:59 pm

We have several really interesting stories working this week, but we thought we'd start things off with something a little different.

Since we started moving to nearly daily coverage of Scientology back in April, the tips coming in here to the underground bunker have been voluminous and oh, so helpful. To all of you in Australia, Germany, the UK, France, Canada, and across the United States sending me alerts to breaking news -- I am humbled and grateful.

We also have a rich, robust free-for-all going on in our comments section between Scientology church members, Scientology critics, and independent Scientologists. I even get in there myself and spar with folks from time to time. It keeps me on my toes!

However, despite the presence of that forum, some church members still prefer to e-mail me directly. Knowing that some of our readers would like to see how these folks react to our coverage, I thought I'd share with you a few of their letters!....

more at http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/10/scientology_mailbag.php
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 13:13 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.