Author Topic: Jesse Prince Back From the Brink; Scientology Petition Takes Off: It's The ... - Village Voice (blog  (Read 746 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Jesse Prince Back From the Brink; Scientology Petition Takes Off: It's The ... - Village Voice (blog)
20 October 2011, 12:32 pm

There's been a lot of disturbing news for Scientology watchers to sift through lately -- what with mothers separated from their sons, and a woman stalked because she's trying to design a better ice-maker, it's been a weird and depressing week.

But last night, we were stunned by a rare helping of unadulterated joy: Jesse Prince announced that he's kicked cancer's ass!

After the jump, we'll see what Jesse had to say about it as we round up today's "Thursday 2pm Stats," when Scientology's orgs do their weekly accounting: just how did this week stack up for the church?

more at http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/10/jesse_prince_scientology_petition.php

« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 17:43 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Glad to hear about Jesse.

The 5000 signatures on the petition has been reached!  Sitting at 5,010 right now!

^o:

Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions