Author Topic: [Yahoo] National survey says some parents are passive pushers’ (The Sparta Independent)  (Read 1444 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
National survey says some parents are passive pushers’ (The Sparta Independent)
2 September 2009, 3:04 am

If you are the parent of a teenager, you should read this year’s “Back-To-School-Survey,” sponsored by the National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse at Columbia University (www.casacolumbia.org).

This survey sends a very strong wake up call in regard to your children and the high risk of becoming drug abusers in school.

According to Gary W. Smith, CCDC and CEO of Narconon Arrowhead, one of the nation’s leading residential drug and alcohol treatment centers, “The survey will hopefully help parents realize that the probability that their kids will become part of the next generation of drug addicts and alcoholics is now higher than ever before.”

more at National survey says some parents are passive pushers’ (The Sparta Independent)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 20:29 by ethercat »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Comments can be posted.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama