Author Topic: [Google] Narconon Florida: Saving Lives For 10 Years - TransWorldNews (press release)  (Read 1554 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Narconon Florida: Saving Lives For 10 Years - TransWorldNews (press release)
15 September 2009, 11:05 am

Narconon Florida: Saving Lives For 10 Years

TransWorldNews (press release)

This year, Narconon Florida will celebrate more than a decade of successful substance abuse treatment. For the last 10 years, Narconon Florida has helped ...

US addiction at pandemic levelsTimes of the Internet

Narconon Gets Results With Long-Term AddictionTransWorldNews (press release)

all 7 news articles »

Source: scientology OR scientologist OR narconon OR miscavige OR criminon OR cchr OR freewinds - Google News

In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
What a sleazy way to advertise! If you haven't looked at the site yet, or did not notice, it is not a news site - it serves as a paid release site for press releases!

'til later;
wynot
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
What a sleazy way to advertise! If you haven't looked at the site yet, or did not notice, it is not a news site - it serves as a paid release site for press releases!

Yeah, they do that all the time.  Sometimes newspapers (usually small ones) pick up the story.  What is unusual about it is that it's usually narconon of Georgia that advertises there.  Just a day or two ago, in a Macon, Ga. paper, there was an ad for narconon Arrowhead.  I'm wondering if something's up with narconon of Georgia that they want to focus the narconon attention elsewhere right now...

http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,809.0.html

Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions