Author Topic: [Yahoo] Scientologists open mega-center in Minn.  (Read 1504 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
[Yahoo] Scientologists open mega-center in Minn.
« on: October 25, 2011, 21:11 »
Scientologists open mega-center in Minn.
25 October 2011, 3:17 pm

ST. PAUL, Minn., Oct. 25 (UPI) -- The Church of Scientology has opened a new mega-center in St. Paul, Minn., five times larger than the Minneapolis facility it replaces.

The "Ideal Organization" is the fourth to open this year, a spokeswoman, Erin Banks, told the St. Paul Pioneer Press. The others were in Tampa, Fla., Moscow and Melbourne.

more at http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/10/25/Scientologists-open-mega-center-in-Minn/UPI-63661319568788/
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 23:07 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Re: [Yahoo] Scientologists open mega-center in Minn.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 18:23 »
But adherents say the church, which has attracted some high-profile members such as movie stars John Travolta and Tom Cruise, is growing. It reports about 10,000 members in Minnesota and the four neighboring states served by the St. Paul center

:-D^\^\

"Scientology has expanded more in the past five years than it has in the past 15 or more," said Nancy Schumacher, a Midwest spokeswoman.

#*|*#

Tell us some more - we all need more laughs!
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: [Yahoo] Scientologists open mega-center in Minn.
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 19:17 »
 :-----|
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama