Author Topic: Mark Chauppetta, Private Eye Who Worked for Scientology at the time of the ... - Village Voice (blog  (Read 594 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Mark Chauppetta, Private Eye Who Worked for Scientology at the time of the ... - Village Voice (blog)
28 October 2011, 2:29 pm
By Tony Ortega Fri., Oct. 28 2011 at 2:25 PM

​Just got off the phone with Mark Chauppetta, a private investigator who has done work for the Church of Scientology, sifting through the trash of the church's perceived enemies.

Chauppetta worked for Scientology for several years, including the time the church was investigating South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone, in 2006. (Chauppetta says he wasn't personally involved in the South Park operation, but added that he wouldn't confirm it even if that was the case.)

I told Chauppetta that our readers have been fascinated with leaked internal documents which suggest that Scientology paid private investigators to case the South Park offices, sift through Parker and Stone's trash, and also to pull the trash of their friends, such as actors John Stamos and Rebecca Romijn.

After the jump, Chauppetta explains what it was investigators were looking for in the trash of Scientology's enemies....

more at http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/10/mark_chauppetta.php
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 09:47 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.