Author Topic: [Yahoo] Nueva web sobre Periodismo y Religin (PitchEngine)  (Read 1642 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Nueva web sobre Periodismo y Religin (PitchEngine)
17 September 2009, 8:30 am

La Iglesia de Cienciologa crea una nueva web para promocionar actos relacionados con el Periodismo y la Religin en su conjunto. El primer acto se llevar a cabo el prximo dia 18 de Septiembre, en las sede central en Madrid. La direccin de la nueva web es www.periodismoyreligion.euLa libertad religiosa y el pluralismo religioso son cada dia temas ms candentes y ...

Translation:

New website on Journalism and Religion
www.periodismoyreligion.eu

09/17/2009 - The Church of Scientology creates a new website to promote events related to Journalism and Religion as a whole. The first event will take place next 18th of September, in the headquarters in Madrid.

The new web address is www.periodismoyreligion.eu

Religious freedom and religious pluralism are becoming hot topics and news in our country. No day of the week that the media do not talk about this issue. Moreover, different faiths increasingly used the media to make known their demands and their activities both social and religious, and even giving (from a journalistic point of view), his particular vision of the different local events regional, national and global aspects of all types: from the right to communication, medicine and culture. Practically, one could say that journalism and the religious are two of the factors that make society move in one direction or another.

Within the framework of activities of the 5th Anniversary of the Inauguration of the new headquarters of the Church of Scientology in Spain, a few meters from the Congress of Deputies, will be a panel discussion that will be called "Roundtable: Media and Freedom Religious "

Date: September 18, 2009
Time: 12:30

Moderator:
Mr. Juan González Bedoya (Journalist at El Pais)

Speakers (in alphabetical order):
-Mr. Juan Ferreiro Galguera (Deputy Director General for Relations with the Confessions - Ministry of Justice)
-Mr. Javier Martinez-Torrón (Professor of Ecclesiastical Law, Universidad Complutense)
-Mr. José Martínez de Velasco (Editor in chief of EFE)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 15:12 by ethercat »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Re: [Yahoo] Nueva web sobre Periodismo y Religin (PitchEngine)
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 15:13 »
Ok, guys, they're putting out press releases in Spanish now.  Anyone got a game plan against that?

Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Raven

Re: [Yahoo] Nueva web sobre Periodismo y Religin (PitchEngine)
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 15:33 »
aren't their Spain press releases usually in Spanish and the french one in french? 

However I will admit sci is trying to push its way into the certain ethinic areas here in the US for a while.