Author Topic: [Blog] Scientology NarCONon Destroys Neighborhoods  (Read 1212 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
[Blog] Scientology NarCONon Destroys Neighborhoods
« on: December 10, 2011, 10:17 »
Scientology NarCONon Destroys Neighborhoods
13 April 2009, 9:26 pm

And the scams and frauds of these Scientology criminals continues.  At least local citizens are getting more aware of what Scientology is and what it does to the point that they're fighting back.

Take a look at this Tampabay article covering the latest citizens effort to put a stop to these Scientology criminals:

Scientology's "NarCONon destroys neighborhoods

"To us, it's ruined our lifestyle already."

If you check any town where Scientology has snuck in one of their fake "drug treatment" frauds, the quality of life has dropped, the emergency rooms are stuffed full of Scientology vistims (all without medical insurance) and the police call-outs to these Scientology business offices take up a large precent of the overall police effort.

And the insane crooks keep getting away with it.

Source: Scientology's "NarCONon" Fake Front exposed

This was posted from the blog linked above.  Please support bloggers who blog about Narconon by visiting the site and making a comment.
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.