Author Topic: Rock of Ages Trailer is gone....(Daily Mail Online)  (Read 3445 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Rock of Ages Trailer is gone....(Daily Mail Online)
« on: December 13, 2011, 18:53 »
Tom Cruise the sleazy rock star signs a fan's chest while Julianne Hough puts on a racy strip tease in Rock of Ages trailer
By Mike Larkin

He always spends plenty of time signing autographs for fans whenever he attends events.

So no doubt signing a fans chest will have come as second nature for Tom Cruise, who is playing a sleazy rocker in upcoming musical Rock Of Ages.

In the hilarious scene his character Stacee Jaxx is interrupted by a star-struck fan while he is giving an interview before he plays his final gig.

More at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2073748/Rock-Ages-trailer-Tom-Cruises-sleazy-rock-star-character-signs-fans-chest.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Re: Rock of Ages Trailer is gone....(Daily Mail Online)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 19:31 »
Kind of hard to see Tom Cruise doing this.... however, the rest of the cast looks terrific. 
IMHO, Axel Rose or someone equivilent should have played the lead
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: Rock of Ages Trailer is gone....(Daily Mail Online)
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 20:51 »
I thought he was a strange choice.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
-Dalai Lama