Author Topic: Our Scientology Puzzle Solved! - Village Voice (blog)  (Read 776 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Our Scientology Puzzle Solved! - Village Voice (blog)
« on: January 02, 2012, 05:00 »
Our Scientology Puzzle Solved! - Village Voice (blog)
1 January 2012, 10:10 pm

‚ÄčIn yesterday's story celebrating our commenting community at the end of the year, I mentioned that back in the summer, I had planted a puzzle in our very successful series, The Top 25 People Crippling Scientology.

Despite the large readership of that series, no one managed to spot the little visual quiz I had embedded in it.

But today, one of our loyal readers has submitted a winning solution to our quiz!

After the jump, we'll show you that correct answer, but we can't tell you the winner -- he's asked to remain anonymous!

For each of the 25 entries in our series, we opened with a brief introduction which included an image of a different Scientology property. Most of these had nothing to do with the person being profiled in the entry, and if a reader checked the information on the image, it would turn up the name "GuessWhere."

Well, our unnamed reader (who identified himself to us, and we'll be sending him a prize) figured out that our puzzle was to identify all 25 of those places. And here are his answers...

more at http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/01/our_scientology.php
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 11:13 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.