Author Topic: CHURCH CHAT - Queerty  (Read 1293 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
CHURCH CHAT - Queerty
« on: January 15, 2012, 13:04 »
CHURCH CHAT - Queerty
15 January 2012, 12:46 pm

Queerty

CHURCH CHAT

Queerty

He's also a former disciple of Scientology who left in 2009 because of its teaching on homosexuality. But now, more than two years later, he says the church is still out to get him. When the Church of Scientology was cited on a list of Prop 8 ...

Source: scientology OR scientologist OR miscavige OR criminon OR cchr OR freewinds - Google News

In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Re: CHURCH CHAT - Queerty
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 17:57 »
This week Haggis told the New York Post‘s Page Six the church hasn’t let up. “There are private eyes going through my trash. But only the paper is missing. Well, only paper I write on.”

He needs to start writing little things to try provoke conscious thought in the people who have to sift through his trash.  Either that, or dumping the cat box directly in.

Thanks, Mr. Haggis, for not being "shuddered into silence."
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: CHURCH CHAT - Queerty
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 20:11 »
This week Haggis told the New York Post‘s Page Six the church hasn’t let up. “There are private eyes going through my trash. But only the paper is missing. Well, only paper I write on.”

He needs to start writing little things to try provoke conscious thought in the people who have to sift through his trash.  Either that, or dumping the cat box directly in.

Good idea! He could print out Debbie Cook's email, wad it up and throw it in the trash, LOL.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama