Author Topic: More Scientology Miracles! And L. Ron Hubbard Tells You How to Make a Slave - Village Voice (blog)  (Read 573 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
More Scientology Miracles! And L. Ron Hubbard Tells You How to Make a Slave - Village Voice (blog)
22 February 2012, 8:07 am
By Tony Ortega

Fellow Scientology watchers, we're working on several big stories for you. In fact, we went out of town this weekend on a fact-finding mission, and we are planning to tell you about that soon.

But for now, those stories aren't quite ready. In the meantime, we were so happy to see how popular was Monday's special look at Advance! magazine, we're going to bring you some more of that nuttiness to tide you over.

Today, in honor of Scientology's most cynical holiday, CELEBRITY DAY, we've selected some really precious excerpts from way back in 1973, when being a Scientologist wasn't such a stigma, and could even get you laid, maybe.

more at http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/02/scientology_ot_miracles.php
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 19:46 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.